PDA

View Full Version : Germ freak

Germ freak

Misss_misssy
10-11-2005, 09:33 PM
I am a germ freak when it comes to my snake and its cage, when i cleaned it today I grabbed a rag that we washed dishs with rised it out and cleaned it. After i got everything back in it hit maybe that was not a good idea :sidestep:
So i got a Clean towel and Got REAlly hot water and wip[ed the inside glass down.. But htats not it, i always change the water everyday, make sure there is nothing in the water dish, and Just.. Stressing mysel fout it hink or is this normal :eek:

TandJ
10-11-2005, 11:45 PM
Can we say micro manager??

Regards

Misss_misssy
10-12-2005, 12:10 AM
okay i am not sure where you were going with the last comment you made, but if you were trying to be funny or rude, Then dont post please.

TandJ
10-12-2005, 12:14 AM
I was stating a fact by which you posted..

Regards..

Joejr14
10-12-2005, 12:26 AM
Wow, corn snakes in Georgia? That's illegal.

Anyway, to the question. Snakes live in the wild---I doubt wiping the cage down with a dish rag is going to do any major harm to your snake.

jzal8
10-12-2005, 12:39 AM
if anything, i'd really just be a bit weary of using the same rag that i wash my dishes with. You're corn is fine, they are built to live in the wild, in dirt and grime. Worry about cleaning their crud with ur dish towels haha.

Good Luck :)

JM :o)
10-12-2005, 08:56 AM
Thats exactly what I was thinking. If you really are a "germ freak"~ throw that dish towel out. Even if your not a germ freak~ throw that rag out~ or mark it for "snakes" with permanent marker and keep it away from the kitchen!

I'm NOT a germ freak~ but I'm certainly not going to use a dish rag to pick up feces (snake, rat, dog or human) and then just run it through the clothes washer and expect it to be clean enough to wipe my DISHES with!