PDA

View Full Version : Skipping town again ;-)

Skipping town again ;-)

carol
10-18-2005, 03:22 PM
Just a note to say I will be leaving on vacation tomorrow morning and will not be back until October 27th. I doubt I will have any internet access in that time so please understand that I will not be able to answer emails or PM's until I get back. Thanks all and have a great week! Mexico here I come!
:wavey:

princess
10-18-2005, 03:27 PM
Have a lovely trip and a well deserved break...before breeding season starts again and we all get no peace!

My boyfriend asked me to please time the breeding for 2006 so that no eggs are layed or due to hatch for the 4 weeks we're in Australia next April...if only it were that easy! -Sure I can time the introductions but how do I get them to mate on command and then lay 35 days later??? :shrugs:

Have a great trip and drink something...anything but tequila for me!

breedingcolors
10-18-2005, 03:34 PM
Have a GREAT trip Carol! I hope you will have a lot of fun! Post pic when you will get back!

:cheers:

Gronk
10-18-2005, 04:11 PM
Carol...

Hope you have a great time ! :)

MichellesCreatures
10-18-2005, 08:37 PM
Have a nice vacation Carol, be sure to take lots of pictures for us ......

:)

Joni Garcia
10-22-2005, 04:42 AM
Okay, so I'm a bit late. Guess you're already there having a great time on a well deserved vacation. Hope you aren't anywhere close to Cancun! We'll be looking forward to pictures.

Jynx
10-26-2005, 11:59 AM
I was wondering why you didn't answer my email! Have a good trip honey!

ultimuttone
10-28-2005, 12:48 AM
Welcome back, hope you had a great time down there :).

carol
10-28-2005, 12:56 AM
Aww, your well wishes are so great and it's so sweet you noticed I am back! I just got back tonight and it will take me a couple of days to get things back to "normal", especially since I have to work tomorrow and Saturday. Thank goodness I was in Cabo San Lucas, nowhere near Cancun. I had a great time and will try and get some pics up soon! It's great to be back, even though it's more work. ;)

Joni Garcia
10-28-2005, 02:52 AM
:wavey: Hi, I'm glad to hear you had a great time and weren't close to Cancun. Welcome home. You were missed.