• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Tank size & do corns climb on your arm

iwntasnake

Right now i have a 36lx16hx18w tank that my turtles are in. In the spring in giving them away to a freind.
Is the tank to big for a baby snake?
Do corns crawl and wrap around your arm or do they squirm when you try to hold them?

Seems a bit large for a hatchling, but would be fine for an adult. Just make sure you provide plenty of hides. Do a search on "housing" and it will give you a ton of threads on sizes and setups.
As for wrapping or squirming. Depends on the snake. I have one little amel that does everything in his power to get away, just a sqirmy, anti-social little fellow. But I have several who are content to crawl around on your hand/arm or through your hair :). And everything in between. The more you handle them the more mellow they become.

This part of the discussion board is for member introductions, and you have a few threads in it. Now that you have introduced yourself, you should ask your questions (the ones that your 'search' function queries have not answered), in the the appropriate forums. Read the forum headings on the main forums display page to get some idea of what topics should be presented in each. Good luck. :)

Back