PDA

View Full Version : New, just got a snow corn

New, just got a snow corn

Blizzarddude
10-24-2005, 09:21 PM
Well, I went to one of the SC reptile shows that were here this month, yesterday. Went the last 45mins of the show because I didnt have time earlier that weekend. There were a few vendors left, but most were cleared out, and most of them had what I had come to see, baby corns. Well I made a deal w/ one guy and got a blizzard corn for $15 from the original price tag of $20. There were some rattlers, cobras, turtles, tortises, garters, cali kings, ratsnakes, leopard geckos and a few others. SHH, mom said no a few weeks ago when I asked her If I could get one at the show, but she doesnt know.... Must keep my passion eh (to you moms out there.) Her reaction was, WHAT? No, Im ALL CRITTERED OUT, NO MORE CRITTERS! Too bad, hehehe... Glad to be here! :crazy02:

SnakemanC6
10-24-2005, 10:29 PM
welcome :wavey:

youll learn alot on this site, the best place for cornsnake enthusiasts bar none. just be careful.....if your getting fussed at for having too many animals we might be bad influences on you. nobody who comes here with one cornsnake stays that way for long lol

CornCrazy
10-24-2005, 10:37 PM
So...did you get a blizzard or a snow? Whichever...I know you are gonna love it!

miamijuan3
10-25-2005, 03:41 AM
Like they say "what momma don't know wont hurt her". Remember one is never enough. Welcome ............... :cheers:

Blizzarddude
10-25-2005, 07:19 AM
Yeah, its a snow corn, blizzarddude is just an old sn that I use for all herp sites. I have 4 leopard geckos and 1 bp (ball python) and some fish... 2 of the leos are from herp-titude.com located in cali and I got them for 25 bucks a piece, both male, one is a SHTCTB and one is a HT. S=super H=hypo T=tangerine....

CornCrazy
10-25-2005, 07:23 AM
Well I made a deal w/ one guy and got a blizzard corn for $15 from the original price tag of $20. I asked because you said this...