PDA

View Full Version : My little corn

My little corn

missmymark
10-27-2005, 12:54 AM
I got my 1st corn last Saturday....the pet store called it a albino but he sure looks more like a creamsicle to me. But hey I'm new so, who knows. Anyway this little bugger (not sure of sex but I call it a him). is too cute. As I was talking to the lady at the pet shop I looked down and saw this little tyke trying his best to take a chunk out of my hand and I DIDN:T EVEN FEEL IT!! I laughed at him and "Oh sorry, but um, OUCH! LOL...." THe lady and hubby both got a kick out of that.....I guess I better get to working with him to get him tamed a bit. (hopefuly) just got to say this site if great for I knew (kinda) what to expect and what to do to get ready for my critter. I hope to make him a happy home and add to the mix as we go along. I can see why they are addicting!

rubeus
10-27-2005, 05:13 AM
I just go my first corn on Saturday also! :) baby snow motley i think its called Ill post a pic some time this weekend after i get a good Pic.

KIMBERLY
10-27-2005, 05:48 AM
have you seen the new place on the web to list all kinds of animals. it is in the testing phase now so it is free. they wish for it to be a place on the web to find all kinds of animals for sale in easy to view listings. they need help to find out what a dealer in snakes and other small animals, would want on the site. please register for a listing account and then tell them what you would need on the site. go and see it at www.findapuppyhere.com kim

danvega
10-27-2005, 02:30 PM
have you seen the new place on the web to list all kinds of animals. it is in the testing phase now so it is free. they wish for it to be a place on the web to find all kinds of animals for sale in easy to view listings. they need help to find out what a dealer in snakes and other small animals, would want on the site. please register for a listing account and then tell them what you would need on the site. go and see it at www.findapuppyhere.com kim

^^^^ :-offtopic

First off, you hijacked missmymark's thread. Second if there was any thread to hijack, it would not be in new member introductions. Third, if you wanted to advertise your site, then pay for an advertisement or become a contributing member and start a post in the for sale section. Lastly, there is already a for section sale on this site as well as faunaclassified.com link (which both trump your site). Have a nice day. :wavey:

Oh, missmymark---congrats on your new snake and welcome to the forum.

BabyMowgli
10-27-2005, 02:45 PM
Congrats on your new baby! Can't wait to see pictures!

missmymark
01-17-2006, 02:58 PM
Its only been a few months since I posted about my 1st corn purchase. Now I have 9 corns and a pr of bubblegum rats and a pr of trinket rats. This is very addicting. I have cut myself off (for now anyway) until I get these guys all properly set up and such. All are 05 except the trinkets and one corn that are 04. I do need a mate for my 04 male okeetee but there is still plenty of time for that. I even got my nephew and his mom (my baby sis) started on snakes. I bought him his 1st (amel male) and he LOVES him. Now his little bro is starting in on wanting one but he is only 3....maybe when he's a bit older. Anyway. Just wanted to let you know how I'm doing and to warn those newbies that they (snakes) are very addicting.......LOL :eek1:

Preita
01-17-2006, 05:41 PM
Awesome about passing on the addiction! :D Who would have thought these animals would be addicting? :D

We demand pictures!

crazyforcorns
01-17-2006, 06:08 PM
CONGRATS!! Looking forward to seeing the pictures!!

Missy..all those in 9 months? Uh oh, I'm in trouble. Your critter list is as long as mine

4 dogs (westie, daschund, weimeraner, st. bernardX)
2 rabbits (lop)
2 degus (vera cute and fun!)
2 horses (walker & QH/Morgan)
1 Cat (black)
2 corns and I'm planning my next 5. My limit is 7! LOL

Kathy

Preita
01-17-2006, 07:09 PM
When I was younger my first hourse was a walker/QH mix :D

Smartest horse I ever had!

Jessicat
01-18-2006, 01:59 AM
Wow, 9 corns in a matter of months??

I wish I had the space and time to plunge right in like that. I've been "into" the hobby for a year now, and I have 5 (four of which are corn) snakes so far.

Erm, I don't want to be a spoil sport, but I'd like to direct your attention <a href="http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16028&highlight=signature+lines">here</a>.

Great to see your so enthusiastic about your snakes though! :wavey:
See you around the forum

missmymark
01-20-2006, 01:01 AM
Not a prblem then......but I'm not the only one who made this mistake. Since I do not post here oftern.....I don't think it would have been a big deal. This is like maybe my 3rd post since Oct. I think. Maybe 4th. and I probably won't be back as often as I like as it sems someone always rains on someones parade by negative postings. I guess that is the life of the forums on any site tho.