PDA

View Full Version : Yellow stuff!

Yellow stuff!

B-J@y
09-05-2002, 12:48 PM
My Snowcorn won't feed outside his tank, I am trying to change that so i put him (or her) in a seperate feeding box!

In this other tank he is realy stessed out! and almost every time he's out if his cage he squirts a litle bit of smelly yellow-ish/white-ish stuff! is this ormal behaviar for a corn?

I'm not rally scared or anything he is doing fine, and is eating good (in his own tank that is)! I also noticed that he now is in shed... so he will be put back in his tank without feeding!

Neil
09-05-2002, 03:10 PM
Another thread has mentioned a yellowish or redish musk so maybe that is the problem. I'd try to get the snake used to being handled and then maybe she'll (or he'll) calm down when it's time to go into the box. Arty doesn't really like her box much and wriggles around like mad and sometimes tries to escape. She's never musked but I suppose some corns feel more inclined than others to do so.

little twiglet
09-06-2002, 03:10 AM
i suppose that it is a natural reaction that they would have in the wild so you have to be sure that ur snake is as calm as poss before you put him/her into the tank to feed!

B-J@y
09-06-2002, 10:52 AM
Thanx for the reply!