PDA

View Full Version : SerpentMama's Intro

SerpentMama's Intro

SerpentMama
10-30-2005, 06:41 PM
Hi Everyone,
My name is Penny and I live in TN altho I'd much rather be back in Alaska. I had another ID on this forum (CritterLover) but wanted to change my handle and accidentally logged off then couldn't get back on even tho I changed my password. Anyhow, my daughter, 5 grandkids, and I all live together. Last year my grandson decided he wanted a snake for his birthday. After months of him asking I got him one. While I was at it I got myself one too. To make a long story short...a year later we now have 35 snakes in the house!! Yes, we are hooked! We have 4 Ball Pythons, 6 Jungle Corns, and best of all (in my opinion) 25 Corns! I won't even go into all the other animals we have. LOL
Well, that's about it for now except that I have been shy about posting in the past but am going to try to do better now.

Baba-Lou
10-30-2005, 06:47 PM
Welcome and wow....sure sounds like you have one big zoo...family and critters :crazy02:

Silt
10-30-2005, 06:47 PM
Hiya and welcome!!

Wow, lucky you to have so many snakes! :rolleyes:

:eek1: I just realized something... I'm young enough to be your daughter, and probably a lot more people's, too. Heh heh... :shrugs:

mbdorfer
10-30-2005, 06:55 PM
Welcome (back) to the forums, Mama :cheers: No reason to be shy here!
Never been to Alaska, but I think I'd take Tennessee! :wavey:

SerpentMama
10-30-2005, 07:41 PM
Thanks to you all. :)
Oh no, Alaska is wonderful....I loved it there!!!