PDA

View Full Version : Another Newbie!

Another Newbie!

Shadowman
11-01-2005, 07:52 PM
Hello everybody!
I have been quietly hanging out here for the past few weeks gathering up information in preperation for my new adventure of being a Proud Corn Snake owner. This site is awsume it contains a world of information and i am very greatful to all that have contributed it. I look forward to being a member for a long time to come and hope to some day help other newbies as you folks have help me.
I finally got the new home set up and a week or so ago I went to a Reptile Expo in NH and fell in love with this cute phisty little lady. I paid the man $30 for her and took her home. Im told she is an Okeetee Corn and is about a month or so old. She loves crusing and climbing around the tank and has eaten with no problem. Would you all agree that she is an Okeete and about a month old?

Shadowman! :cool:

mbdorfer
11-01-2005, 08:08 PM
Welcome to the addiction! :cheers: Nice looking snake, looks like a young hatchling. I'm not touching the Okeetee thing :grin01:

Preita
11-01-2005, 08:13 PM
Hello and welcome :D

Beautiful snake, I like the red color to it. I dont know enough either to touch the okeetee thing. But I know I want one :D

Silt
11-02-2005, 09:59 AM
Hiya and welcome!
About the okeetee thing, I would have to agree with the breeder you bought it from. If you look at it's saddles (the kind of coloured patches), you can see that it has quite bold outlines in black. Congrats! :D

Shadowman
11-02-2005, 12:30 PM
Thank you all for the welcome! And Thanks Silt for the info.

Shadow