PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Greetings

Nagaina
11-11-2005, 01:11 PM
I'm never really good at these sort of posts, but here's a try at a bit of info about myself. I'm 30 years old, female, and a Paleontology student(yay for late in life career descisions!). I go by Nagaina in the reptile community, but you can call me Sarah if you like, as that's my given name.

I am, as one might guess by my appearance here, fond of snakes. Particularly corn snakes. I'm currently in the process of trying to convince my roommate that my acquiring a bloodred corn will not result in her contracting a rare disease, or any of the other nonsense that she sprouts as a reason for my not being allowed to get one.

I'm also a reptile artist. One can see my art at http://nagaina.deviantart.com/ . Of course, for the moment, I don't have anything uploaded due to a hard drive crash and scanner problems, but that should change in the near future. I hope. XD

It's great to find a board devoted to these amazing and strikingly beautiful creatures, and I look forward to contributing to all the discussions, and getting my corn snake fix vicariously through all of you lucky enough to have one.

mbdorfer
11-11-2005, 06:45 PM
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing your artwork. Nice avatar :cool:

Joni Garcia
11-12-2005, 02:54 AM
Hi, it's nice to have you here. This is a great forum. Hmmm... hopefully your roommate will eventually give in! I'm also looking forward to seeing your art. Welcome.

Nagaina
11-15-2005, 09:25 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome. ^^ I'm very happy to be here.