PDA

View Full Version : Hybrid for sale

Hybrid for sale

carol
11-27-2005, 01:22 AM
This girl is 3/4 Yellow Rat Snake and 1/4 Speckled Kingsnake, and is het for Albino. She was a bit fiesty in the beginning but is taming down now. Eating f/t pinks. Definatley a unique critter. $145 Shipped, I will consider a discount to an approved home. (If you are someone with a great reputation for representing Hybrids honestly). Thanks!
jeramandcarol@yahoo.com

ultimuttone
11-27-2005, 01:44 AM
Where is Santa when you need him?
She is beautiful, Carol. I hope you will do this cross again.

Quigs
11-27-2005, 05:25 AM
She's a beauty, Carol! I find it interesting how different they all look from each other. I'd love to have her to add to the pair I have but unfortunately...'tis the season to be broke. :rolleyes:

If she's still around in a few weeks (though I doubt it), I'll gladly nab her right up!

Q

ultimuttone
11-27-2005, 11:58 AM
She's a beauty, Carol! I find it interesting how different they all look from each other. I'd love to have her to add to the pair I have but unfortunately...'tis the season to be broke. :rolleyes:

If she's still around in a few weeks (though I doubt it), I'll gladly nab her right up!

Q
If she is around after rent and last of the xmas shopping can we flip for her :grin01: I hate deciding between bills, kids presents and a gorgeous snake. Darn responsibilities :cool: