• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Regurgitation question.....

rehabella

I just recieved a baby snow corn and he already had his first feed and that went great. I just fed him again on Sunday (5 days later) and he regurgitated it whole last night or early this morning. Well my question is can I feed him again today or should I wait a couple of days?

Check out the Kathy Love regurge faq on the page. (no feeding for 7-10 days!) Lots of helpful info if you do a search for "regurge" or "regurges".

Waiting until his next scheduled feed time is generally reccommended. this allows the snake to rebuild its digestive enzymes and prevents stressing the snake to much.

Yes, Please scroll down to jump forum and click on FAQ development forum and click on feeding problems you'll see Kathy Love treatment for regurges.

Nutribac!!!

Get some nutribac from Kathy Love. This stuff works great to rebuild the digestive enzymes that have been lost due to a regurge. My snake had one regurge and I waited the full 10 days after and then dusted the back end of a pinkie with Nutriback. She's never had a problem since. :cheers:

I used Grapefruit seed extract in the water too. I've only had one regurge, and it never happened again.

Back