PDA

View Full Version : Help me, please. I'm new!!!

Help me, please. I'm new!!!

Stanleyst
12-07-2005, 06:08 AM
Hi, I’m Stanley and I from Poland.
I make Polish site about corn snakes, and I have problem.

I want to know where (on which page) I can found reliably and real messages at this subject?
I need to know everything about size, occurrence, aliment, proportions, conditions in terrarium, reproduction and incubation, problems with feeding, all in all.

Thanks.

lozzer
12-07-2005, 09:10 AM
Hmmm husbandry and basic care might have what you want to know.If your having trouble with everything you could do a google search i quess.
And welcome to the forum!

jzal8
12-07-2005, 10:24 AM
Hey Stanley,

The majority of threads you read on this site will offer a wealth of information to help you with caring for your corns.

Terrerium Conditions are usually discussed in the Husbandry Forum.
Size, ailment, proportions, and problems with feeding information are found in the Health and feeding forum.
Reproduction and incubation information can be found in the breeding forum.

However, take the time to read through all the forums, and use the search tool found on the toolbar at the top of the page to chase down topics of interest. I think you will find that there arent too many threads that arent worth a read. Good luck! :)

jzal8
12-07-2005, 10:33 AM
Also two other suggestions...there is a FAQ development forum with some basic FAQ's that can help to answer some of you basic questions. Another suggestion is to order Kathy Love's Corn Snake Manual. That will address the majority of your questions through out caring for corns.