PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Hello!

just1snake
12-07-2005, 12:51 PM
:wavey:

Found this site while researching corn snakes and figured it would make a good starting point. :)

Currently I own just one snake, an albino California king snake, and I'm interested in getting a corn snake. Not sure what kind I want to get (there are so many!!), guess I'll figure that out after I learn more. :)

lozzer
12-07-2005, 12:56 PM
Welcome,its a pretty decent forum but don't mention houseing corns together because they eat you up like theres no tommorow lol

just1snake
12-08-2005, 07:25 PM
Housing togehter never crossed my mind. I'm so used to solitary animals (having many different species of tarantulas and other inverts) that the first thing that pops into my head is "how large of a home" rather than "is it communal". :)

My big question right now is "Snow corn, or creamsicle corn?" :crazy02:

Roy Munson
12-08-2005, 07:40 PM
Housing togehter never crossed my mind. I'm so used to solitary animals (having many different species of tarantulas and other inverts) that the first thing that pops into my head is "how large of a home" rather than "is it communal". :)

My big question right now is "Snow corn, or creamsicle corn?" :crazy02:

Welcome. I like the way you think about housing. If you didn't know, a creamsicle is not considered a pure corn. Creamsicles have Great Plains Rat Snake in their ancestry. Doesn't make 'em any less cool; just an fyi. :)

Lennycorn
12-08-2005, 07:46 PM
Welcome,its a pretty decent forum but don't mention houseing corns together because they eat you up like theres no tommorow lol

You should see what we do to you when you mention "POWER FEEDING"

Welcome to the Forum, mention away..