PDA

View Full Version : hey...I'm thinking of buying a baby corn

hey...I'm thinking of buying a baby corn

CrazySnakes
12-08-2005, 10:37 AM
Hey, I'v been thinking of buying a baby corn snake sence I was 11 & now I'm 13. I live in Canada and so fare I got the tight lid clips, lid, tanke, heating pad, water dish (that can fit a baby corn in), and if you have any more suggestions please let me know!

& if you have any other info please let me know!Thanx

corny_gurl333
12-08-2005, 05:43 PM
The suggestions I have are just basic, since I'm also a fairly new owner...but I've still got valuable information because I got it from the fine people on this forum! It's definitely an awesome hobby and you will get really into it if you take care of your snakes and make it fun!
You need at least one hide, sometimes two. One on the warm side of the cage, and one on the cool side. You will need a thermometer so you can tell when it gets to the right temperature. And also, when you get another corn (which you most certainly will...) you have to get all of this stuff again, so each of them have their own. Do not cohabitate! Do a search on cohabitation and you will see why I say this...it's very extremely dangerous, and if you mention that you do it, you will get yelled at a number of times everyone on here (including me).
Just basically read up on here, and ask questions when you need to, and read up on all of the forums, and I think you should be fine!
Good luck, and PM me if you want, cuz I'm 14 and we can relate...ya know...
Mwah!

ultimuttone
12-08-2005, 06:02 PM
Kristen pretty well summed up the basics for you :). Use the search feature and ask questions when you need to. Welcome and have fun!