• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

can you tell me..........

little twiglet

i have a hypo and a miami
i have no record of the hypo's parents but the miami's mother was sunglow and the father was charcol the mothers mother was blood red and the father amel.
the fathers mother was amel and the fathers father was normal.

so if that made any sort of sence to anyone i was wondering what sort of hatchlings i would get if i bred my hypo and miami?

i not gong to breed for another 2 or even 3 years but i was interested

any reply will be much apprieciated

thanks guys in advance

zoe Twig & Sirus:D

Given what you've told me, unless the hypo is het for something, you'll get normals.

thats a shame because they are so beautiful and i wanted some interesting colours to keep back and breed from oh well i'll have to get some more snakes!!:D

Your Miami is het for Amel and Charcoal (aka blizzard) and is also 50% possible het for bloodred.

Who knows what the Hypo is het for. Assuming it's not het for anything, you'll get:

Normals het hypo. Also, each will be 50% possible het amel and 50% possible het charcoal.

If the Miami is also het for the bloodred pattern trait (assuming it's a simple trait) then half of the clutch would also be het bloodred.

Lots of possibilities gene-wise, I mean you could possibly hatch quad hets and all, but you won't be able to tell which is what.

Not to mention...

I wanted to reply, but posted as a new threadby mistake.
My reply is called "not to mention.."

Back