PDA

View Full Version : I am still new

I am still new

dcone
12-12-2005, 11:13 PM
I have recieved lots of help and concern from everyone here, I have to introduce and ask a question. First I would like some help in knowing what color/pattern my older snake is known as. This is my first snake and I got him from a local home owned operated pet shop. they did not know much about them so I think I have made a good difference in this snakes life. also I have attached pictures of our new babies I got from lost world reptiles. as most of you remember you helped me through my sick hatchling candy cane that I has got at petco,(won't make that mistake again). anyway the creamsickles are my news babies and please any help or info on my other corn, she is about 24 inches in lenght. thanks :santa:

Lennycorn
12-12-2005, 11:33 PM
You should ask this question in Cultivates and Genetic Issues and not in New Members Introductions because your will get more inform answers to your question.
Now, to your question, I have not idea! Because I have no pictures to look at.

dcone
12-13-2005, 10:57 PM
Sorry, my pictures were too large and did not upload, thanks again and sorry I did not post in the right place, as I said I am pretty new and trying to find my way around

Lore
12-14-2005, 09:24 AM
Welcome and that's too bad that you had a bad experience with PetCo. All stores are different, so one shouldn't shy away from all of them. I got my Amel from PetCo and he was already so friendly and easy to handle when I got him because at the PetCo that I go to all the snakes and lizards get lots of regular handling by the staff. He's never had any problems feeding either.

boaboi
12-15-2005, 01:06 AM
and about the photos down load them to photo bucket and then add them

ultimuttone
12-15-2005, 01:43 AM
Welcome and congrats on your new babies! Should have no problems with these guys, LWR had some nice kids :).
Would love to see your new ones and the older snake. As boaboi said you can put them into photobucket or something like it, or you can also just resize with a simple program like Paint or Irfanview. I can't remember the allowable pixel size, I usually try for around 500 and they work :). Good luck and enjoy the new additions!