blood (f)
butter (f)
amel het for butter(f)
crimson (f)
snow (f)

anyone fancey working out,the out come of these breeding,

Bippy
09-14-2002, 04:04 PM
That's alot of females! I think I've heard the max number of breedings a snake can handle is 5, and some can only do less than that. Might wanna get yourself another male...

Jr Nimeskern
09-14-2002, 04:05 PM
whos the male??? and yes 5 is alot of females... but I know some breeders who breed like 10 females with 1 male... and they seem to be doing fine so!!! I think it all depends on the male... but what is the Male morph???

pipatic
09-14-2002, 04:16 PM
sorry wasnt to clear was it, its a amel motley male
,yea got other males of the same morphs as the females but want to use him on all those female (lucky so and so) lol

Jr Nimeskern
09-14-2002, 06:48 PM
Ok Im not going to post the % but I will tell you what youll get if you breed him with them:

1)Amel Motley X Amel Motley = All Amel Motleys!

2)Amel Motley X Amel Stripe = All Amels het for Motley/Stripe... since its het for Motley/Stripe the babys will have both Motley and Stripe genes present in their phenotype...

3)Amel Motley X Bloodred = All normals het for Amel, Bloodred, and Motley they are 100% het for those...

4)Amel Motley X Butter = All Amels het for Butter and Motley... these babies are 100% het for Butter and Motley...

5)Amel Motley X Amel het for Butter = All Amels het for Motley 50% will be het for Butter...

6)Amel Motley X Crimson = All Normals het for Amel, Motley, Hypo, and Miami phase... a Quadruple het Normal!

7)Amel Motley X Snow = All Amels het for Snow and Motley...

All the babies are het for what their parents are unless I stated that they were only % of a chance to be what their parents are...

Good luck on your breeding projects!

pipatic
09-14-2002, 07:18 PM
Jr Nimeskern
go on tell us the % too, here a pic of the lucky man,

Jr Nimeskern
09-14-2002, 07:55 PM
AAAAA nice male I love his colors... OH and I did tell you the %... all the info you need is in the listing I talked about... you wont get anything that has a double PHENOTYPE except your Amel Motley is the pairing of #1... Hope I helped... any more questions then just ask...

carol
09-14-2002, 10:36 PM
Very Nice snake Pipatic, he is shocking!

pipatic
09-19-2002, 02:08 AM
i thought if i give him a three day rest period,to recoupe,:D