PDA

View Full Version : Kindof New

Kindof New

marty.warwick
12-29-2005, 06:41 PM
Hey, I'm Marty, i'm 17 from Hampshire, UK

I joined months ago and posted asking for tips how to get your family to accept a snake into the house lol.

And after 3 months of research I will finally be getting .. things, next week.

I say things, because I'm only getting the viv and equipment I need, but not the Corn yet (it will be a lil '05 Normal:) )

Am I right in thinking this is a good idea? Does anyone else do this?,
I just gathered it would be good to get the viv set up with steady temps etc. I keep tropical fish and with starting a new aquarium it needs to be running a week before adding any fish.

So soon i'll have my first snake :D So excited. I haven't posted much on here since I registered but i've been a regular visitor and I read tons and tons of threads. I will be Posting a whole lot more when I get him/her.

Thanks
Marty

bribrian
12-29-2005, 07:43 PM
Hi Marty :wavey: , well done on persuading the family to let you get a corn. I did exactly the same thing, got my viv etc & had it up & running for a week or so just to make sure the temps/humid were ok..
Good luck with the little one & hope to see a pic as soon as it's settled in... :santa:

BeckyG
12-30-2005, 09:45 AM
Hi Marty, and you are exactly right getting things set up first. Be sure and post pics when you get the li'l feller.