PDA

View Full Version : new to snakes

new to snakes

kggjr
12-31-2005, 02:29 PM
I thought I would introduce myself I have just purchased our first cornsnake, we have several other reptiles but the first snake ever. I have done about 2 years research including on this site and fauna's site as well as others. I am excited about having ribbons my daughter named her, we are getting our second one in a week for our son it is from the same person we got this little girl she is about 6 months old and a pretty orange I would post pictures but Ihave no idea how. WE are putting them in seperate rooms and I went ahead and put them in a 20L put I do have a ten gallon if I need too. Also we have had her for about 3 weeks she has eaten twice and no regurge thank goodness and we just started handling her today she is so docile I now want to get at least 2or 3 more after we get the other one, they are so addictive. thanks for listening. Dana :wavey:

ultimuttone
12-31-2005, 04:03 PM
Welcome! Sounds like you have already gotten the bug, lol. They are a lot of fun and it is great to see another family sharing the hobby. Sounds like you are already on the right track with research and setting up. Congrats and post pics soon!
(When you post go down to manage attachments and you can upload them from your computer, just remember to resize them first. I don't remember the exact dimensions, I usually do mine around 400-500 pixels.)

Joejr14
12-31-2005, 06:37 PM
The size for uploading is 800x600 pixels.