PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum---from Melfort---Hi all.

New to the forum---from Melfort---Hi all.

dennisw
01-02-2006, 08:06 PM
Hi Everyone,
Just recently decided to get involved with snakes and with a little research
have decided that Corn snakes are a good way to start. I am looking to purchase from a reputable and knowledgable person hopefully here in
Saskatchewan so if you have anything for sale or can point me in the right direction I would be grateful. I also would like to know of contacts in Alberta
since I will likely be heading out there in a couple of weeks.THANKS!!!
:cool: Dennis

Lennycorn
01-02-2006, 09:09 PM
Scroll down to the jump forum area and check out "corn snakes for sale" and the Canadian forum. Might find something there.

vanderkm
01-03-2006, 12:52 PM
Hi Dennis,

Good to see you here - I should have thought to send you a link to this site when I got back to you about corns. This is the best place to get an overview of morphs and varieties out there. There is a small group of Canadian corn addicts here - many the same as on the Canadian site.

Welcome and best of luck in your search for a corn,

mary v.

mbdorfer
01-03-2006, 01:09 PM
Welcome to the forums, Dennis. Nice to see another member in my age group :grin01:

dennisw
01-03-2006, 04:51 PM
Hi Mike,
Thanks for the welcome---I appreciate it. really looking forward to getting my first Corns. I got interested back in the summer when I caught a Garter snake and gave it to my son. Actually I hope to catch a few more for my own collection next summer. Anyway hope to see you on the forum lots! :crazy02:
Dennis

mbdorfer
01-03-2006, 05:23 PM
Anyway hope to see you on the forum lots! :crazy02:
Dennis
Not to worry, I basically live here :grin01: