PDA

View Full Version : Thought you might like this, Carol...

Thought you might like this, Carol...

Joejr14
01-02-2006, 10:41 PM
One of Dean's, that I got to photograph today. To me, it's a great photo of an even greater Miami.

carol
01-03-2006, 12:59 AM
Great shot, thanks for posting it! And I thought you were going to link me to the release of a new type of prune juice, or the lastest and greatest in walker technology. :rolleyes:
Looks like this one is going to have some nice borders, something my line needs to work on. I enjoyed your other photos as well, but this one is my favorite. ;)
One question for you, how big (or small) is your new camera? I've been looking to upgrade but only if it is better and smaller than what I have.

Joejr14
01-03-2006, 01:02 AM
Great shot, thanks for posting it! And I thought you were going to link me to the release of a new type of prune juice, or the lastest and greatest in walker technology. :rolleyes:
Looks like this one is going to have some nice borders, something my line needs to work on. I enjoyed your other photos as well, but this one is my favorite. ;)
One question for you, how big (or small) is your new camera? I've been looking to upgrade but only if it is better and smaller than what I have.

Small cameras=crappy pictures :)

The Nikon D50 is big, like an old 35mm SLR film camera. It's about the side of my hand, and weighs a good solid 2 pounds or so. If you want small, definitely don't want a digital SLR.

The Upper Keys was also very cooperative---and gorgeous. I need to get myself some of those in the future.