• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

my snake wont eat this week

jammie

jammie
erfrggmy snake hasnt ate in about 10 days and i am concerned he has been pooping more and it has been a thick clear liquid and has little balls not like normal poop and smells awfull

Don't worry just yet, How old is your snake? If it is a hatchling, It's quite normal for them to be fussy and refuse to eat. When he does refuse, don't try again every day, Try every 5 or so, Otherwise he may get conditioned to refusing and we don't want that.

I'm not so sure why he's pooing more, Someone else can handle that one, But obviously its going to look different since he hasn't eaten and has nothing really to poo.

try feeding another pinkie, if he refuses try braining the pinky, if that doesnt work i would try scenting it. If he eats the first pinkie i would continue in 7 days or so, dont rush it. If he eats the brained pinkie i would brain another in 5-7 days and then try a norml pinkie. I hope everything goes well and s/he will be back and eating. As for the "poo" i'm not sure?

Back