PDA

View Full Version : '00 SerpenCo Charcoal Ghost

'00 SerpenCo Charcoal Ghost

Serpwidgets
03-24-2002, 02:16 AM
It is SO hard to get good pictures of Casper.

Serpwidgets
03-24-2002, 02:18 AM
egh, see what I mean? ;-)

Kevin M
03-24-2002, 11:44 AM
She's (he?) a beauty! Is that a little purple I detect below and to the left of the eye? (Come to think of it, The eye looks purple)

-Kev

Hurley
03-24-2002, 06:08 PM
Man he's pretty. If you want to ship him this way the address is...

Just kidding.;)

No I'm not, send him!:D

LOL Beautiful!

PSYCOSNAKEMOM
03-24-2002, 07:09 PM
I used the browser but my photos didn't come out in the forum photo gallery. Just my ramblings on about the photos. Your shots are so great! But watch I'll try to add a shot from this thread in the browser...Sam:o Thanks tons!!

Simon
03-24-2002, 09:50 PM
Really nice snake! I wish that I had something like that!!! Good job!

Good luck and Happy Herping!

Serpwidgets
03-25-2002, 02:04 AM
Thanks for the kind words... IMO he's the most eye-pleasing corn I have, and no I'm not shipping him anywhere. ;-)

Casper is a male. He's a starter for my Hypo+Pewter project.

Apparently a lot of charcoals have that little "blush" on their cheeks. My Anery also (still) has that at 4 years old. The pinkish tones are captured accurately in this picture, although they are a bit more visible under certain lighting conditions. I think it's "flesh color" showing through his thin pigmentation. He also seems to be getting lighter as he grows up. :)

I think the dark purple in the pupil is a touch of 'redeye' combined with the blue towel.

Sam, I'm not sure what's going on with the pictures. I think the first one I tried to post by using the browse button failed because I didn't wait for it to upload to the server. Watch that little progress bar (on the bottom of your browser window) and be sure to let it finish. I'd suggest playing around in the "test" forum to see if you can get it working. :)

Alicia
03-25-2002, 11:24 AM
Eye pleasing is an understatement!! He is beautiful!!!!!

robertwallace
03-03-2005, 01:05 AM
That is one awesome snake!

breedingcolors
03-03-2005, 01:22 AM
Hello Robert.

May I ask why are you doing this? Why are you posting on threads that are 3 YEARS OLD!!!!

Sorry I don't understand... :shrugs:

PSYCOSNAKEMOM
03-06-2005, 09:05 PM
Did we do away with the rating scales? Sam ~~~~~~~~~:~