PDA

View Full Version : Exercise: Do you?

Exercise: Do you?

ChristinaM
02-13-2006, 09:57 AM
It can be said, that obeisity in corns is quite common, due to their willingness to eat most times, and alot of people keeping them in rack systems where they don't get alot of exercise.

My question is mainly directed towards those who keep their corns in rack systems.

Do you exercise your corns? If so, how?

I take my corns out of their containers, and let them hang out on my bannister for a while.... as well as roam one room. I have 3 corns that are slightly on the pudgy side IMO.... these ones get to roam more frequently.

princess
02-13-2006, 10:42 AM
I gdon't get much of a chance to unfortunately but whenever we have guests the snakes are guaranteed a good 'run'!

Plums
02-15-2006, 08:33 AM
One of mine is a little fatty & I get him out almost every evening if i can (apart from when due a shed or feed) I dont suppose you have branches for them to climb in their containers do you ?

If I were you I would get them out as daily if not every other day. How often do you feed ? I feed once a fourtnight for Big's who is the chubby one, i find this works well.

Hope this helps

ghosthousecorns
02-15-2006, 11:32 AM
Right now I have been handling my female hypo a lot to get her in shape for breeding, she doesn't cruise around her viv much on her own ( but most of mine do when it's close to feeding day) I have a kinda small collection so they all get regular handling.