PDA

View Full Version : whats after seniour member

whats after seniour member

nicky
04-14-2002, 04:24 PM
um does anyone know whats after seniour member(rich?) how many posts do we need. I want to know what my next goal should be for or is seniour as far as it goes? Is there a title like "super cornsnake lover" or something? heheehee just wondering

Kevin M
04-14-2002, 08:13 PM
n/p

Simon
04-14-2002, 10:52 PM
hahah
I guess it's us again Kelvin M.
Either you or me is going to know what is going to be next after senior member......maybe there is nothing after senior member...ahahah
only Rich will know

Warren
04-15-2002, 03:31 AM
Well, if not the graveyard, perhaps antique?? Sounds scary to me! :o Do you DARE???

wc

Kevin M
04-15-2002, 05:36 PM
My bets on "Senile Member" - hehe

-Kev

nicky
04-15-2002, 09:03 PM
I can tell you 2 are dying to hit the next stage.

Kevin M
04-15-2002, 09:26 PM
To be honest I'm not really concerned with how many posts I have or how fast I reach any other status. As far as I know other than the member name there are no added benefits. I just post alot because I enjoy the people on this forum and I love to talk about corns/reptiles.

-Kev

Simon
04-16-2002, 03:43 AM
Totally agreeing with Kelvin. What's the difference between a Junior Member and Senior Member (or beyond)
Difference is.....none....well maybe the little name under ours....but other than that there is no difference.
I just wannt talk with the people on this forum and have fun. In all the experience with snakes, I have only met one person (other than the snake breeders in Ontario) in real person to actually like snakes as I do. I only saw her and talked to her for less than 30 mins too.

That is why I would really like to meet a lot more people with snakes and that love snakes. That is why I post here so often!

:D

jim
04-16-2002, 04:13 AM
simon,
you'll get your wish in a little less than 3 weeks.... (and me too)... it's 4:11 am right now... the snakes should arrive in the next eight hours.... :) jim

Simon
04-16-2002, 04:29 AM
Jim,

I really can't wait. I can't sleep or study right now. Now knowing that I'll be getting 1.3 Lavenders and 1.2 Milk Snake Phase from Rich soon and you getting 4 more corns from him. I know that the both of us will not be able to sleep too early tonight.

But hey, don't sleep too late or else you will not be able to wake up early tomorrow for our new friends to come.

Really hope to see you soon!!!

Thanks so much!

Good luck and Happy Herping!

jim
04-16-2002, 04:32 AM
don't worry man... i'm wide awake until they get here....

Peter
04-16-2002, 08:27 AM
Good luck with your lavs, I hope they eat like mine! The 3 lavs I got are little pigs! My female butter is being stubborn though. Once again, good luck and enjoy.

Simon
04-16-2002, 05:59 PM
Thanks Peter!

Well Jim called me today and told me that the snakes are there. I hope all 7 of them will eat like pigs. I know that the pair of candy canes I got from Kathy are eatting like pigs. Their growth rate has grown so much!!!!! I really can't wait until may 6th or this sunday (which ever date is better for Jim) to come up to Canada and me seeing all my babies and of course getting to meet Jim in person too!