PDA

View Full Version : Website!

Website!

zwyatt
02-14-2006, 06:51 PM
Hey Carol, I noticed the website's up and running! :) I haven't had much chance to look it over, but what I have seen looks great. Hopefully, I'll have some time soon to go over it with a fine-tooth comb. :grin01:

carol
02-14-2006, 08:22 PM
Thanks! In the next few days I'll be emailing people on my contact list asking them to review the site and reconfirm their reservations by emailing me at carol@lowbellyreptiles.com. If you see this thread and would like to beat me too it, be my guest and email me. ;)
I expect to also post my breeding plans here in the corner on Thursday or Friday. I will continue to post pics of pairs as they breed, and give updates on their progress.
The site still needs some work, but I felt it was good enough for the time being. Any comments, good or bad, are greatly appreciated!

carol
02-14-2006, 08:31 PM
P.S. If you have not gotten on the contact list before seeing this thread, please be advised that the list for Classics het Z and Bloodred, as well as the list for Miami Motleys is full. Thanks!
Carol

carol
02-17-2006, 04:47 PM
Holy Mackeral!
I just finally got a chance to check all the links and such in my site and there were a lot of boo-boos. :bang: I think they are all fixed now, please let me know if you find a broken link or image. So much for Dreamweaver moving dependant files. :rolleyes: Thanks!

Jynx
02-17-2006, 07:58 PM
Carol, the website looks AWESOME!!! I'm so glad you finally got it up and running! :D Its great to see all of your plans and all of your kids too. Kudos to you! :cheers: