PDA

View Full Version : eric has died

eric has died

junji98
02-15-2006, 05:42 PM
hello all,

sad news. eric, our 3 week old ghost corn just suddenly died today! we have successfully fed him twice ( i even posted pics ) and his activity was pretty good. then my kids came home from school today and phoned us crying. eric was dead. i dont know what happened really. no regurge or anything like that. they did say that his head seemed a bit flatter, but that was all. very very strange. we have phoned the shop where we got him from and they said to bring the body frozen, and they will see if they can give a discount, or replace him. we are all sad, but my kids got hit the most. just when they were really growing very fond of eric!

ed
:sobstory:

Bobo's Mama
02-15-2006, 05:51 PM
Awwww... that' so sad. I'm sorry for your loss, and for the kids too. Hopefully you will get another little guy. But maybe you should get him from a breeder instead of a petstore. Give it some thought.

Roy Munson
02-15-2006, 05:54 PM
Sorry to hear that. :(

CHARMER
02-15-2006, 05:57 PM
Sorry to hear about your loss :( It is always so sad to hear about these things.

xavusangel
02-15-2006, 07:18 PM
Sorry about your loss :(

curiousL
02-15-2006, 07:54 PM
Hopefully you will find another snake, but do consider a breeder like mentioned above. Your kids will soon fall in love with another pet whatever it may be, but it is always hard to lose one. Good luck and sorry to hear about Eric.

junji98
02-16-2006, 03:50 AM
thanks everyone for your comments. we are hoping to get a new one next week.

ed

jenkva
02-16-2006, 04:47 AM
Sorry to hear about Eric :(
Good luck with your new one :)

Tyger9791
02-16-2006, 08:45 AM
Awww... :cry: thats sad.

glad to hear that your getting another though.
sometimes corns from petstores arent cared for well, or dont come from healthy breeding stock. kind of like petstore puppies versus puppies from a breeder. most puppies from the petstore arent as healthy or have poor genetic lines compared to breeder pups.