PDA

View Full Version : wat do you think about this snake?

wat do you think about this snake?

manteca
09-28-2002, 01:15 AM
this picture is of 2 corn snakes and 2 rat snakes. the order goes (from top to bottom)corn, albino rat snake,amal corn, and another rat snake. im going to inherit both of the corns and i was wondering what the corn at the top was??? any guesses?/

Darin Chappell
09-28-2002, 01:27 AM
Well,
I don't know what type of rat snake that is at the bottom of the picture, but it looks like: a normal, a creamsicle (see below?), and a (possible/probable) motley amel to me for the other three!

That amel rat snake looks very corn-ish to me. I think it's either a VERY yellow creamsicle or a butter. I only suggest that it is a creamsicle over the butter possibility because a butter of that size would have been rather expensive to acquire, and the one paying for it would not simply let it go as an "amel rat snake."

I hink there's more there in that tank than you're considering!

Simon
09-28-2002, 01:27 AM
the first corn snake looks like a normal to me.
But it's a beautiful snake.

I like the amel too.

It's really good looking!

manteca
09-28-2002, 01:48 AM
thanx guys for your input ! it is very appreciated.

abell82
09-28-2002, 01:50 AM
Need a better pic but the one on the bottom looks like a russian rat (elaphe schrenki).Again it is not a very clear pic, so I may be wrong.

Gregg
09-28-2002, 12:45 PM
But, it could be three corns and a rat...like Darin has stated. If you can, why not take them all, and then, sort them out later? You may get a bonus corn snake, again, like Darin has stated.