PDA

View Full Version : Elusive corn morph the cotton candy cornsnake,anyone heard of it?

Elusive corn morph the cotton candy cornsnake,anyone heard of it?

abell82
09-28-2002, 02:06 AM
I have posted this before but with all the new members I thought I'd ask again.I am tring to find information on the cotton candy corn.I have not seen this around in quite a few years and was wondering if anyone knows anything about them.These are not snows!I think they were some kind of amel or hypo.They were red with red spots and no borders.

gekko1
10-09-2002, 07:23 PM
i have heard that name "cotton candy" refered to a corn before. i'm more into hybrids so maybe heard it through there somewhere.

Rachel
10-10-2002, 03:17 AM
Is that the same as a bubblegum corn? I have heard cotton candy mentioned but probably on here. I'm sure we call them bubble gum corns and if so, I'll get a photo posted asap. And no, unfortunately not my snake!

Clint Boyer
10-10-2002, 09:16 AM
I heard the name Cotton Candy mentioned once before. It was a name Rich Z said someone had suggested for the amel Lavenders. I like Opal better! :)

Someone else may have used the name for another morph but I haven't heard about it yet.

abell82
10-10-2002, 11:14 PM
The cotton candy morph, (as I knew it)was an amel or hypo,looked kind of like a blood red(dark red base color w/ darker red saddles)It was featured in a book on snake morphs about ten years ago,1993!Seems like it was a b&w photo. It is not a snow or bubblegum.A friend of mine had one of these years ago,but traded it off:confused: I thought it was the most beautiful snakes I had ever seen. But.I was still living in my parents home and I could not have snakes there.

Clint Boyer
10-15-2002, 09:32 AM
http://www.vmsherp.com/ImagePages/Corns/CottonCandyBB.htm

From VMS Herps