PDA

View Full Version : Best Place to get feeders

Best Place to get feeders

Turtlez
09-30-2002, 02:28 PM
Hello :)

At the store I work at, we sell the "Gourmet Rodent" brand of frozen critters. They are expensive still 80 some cents a peice after my discount ( and pinkies cost the same as adult mice, weird huh). I was wondering if there is a better brand out there that anyone knows of. I have looked at sites, and pinkies are cheaper, but I dont know how long a bag of 50 will last. Will the bag I order go bad before I use it all? Mythos only eats about 2 a week. Plus, if they only stay on pinkies for so long, and I only have one snake, is it worth ordering do you think? Currently I just buy some each week, since I work at the store a lot.

**Cute side note not related to snakes**
- Our store has so many baby hampsters that people didnt want, that we cant take anymore!! One customer took the babies away too soon from the mom, so I have been recruted to bottle feed them by dropper until they are big enough to come back to the store. There are 8 total! Its so much fun, but Mythos and the cats seem to think dinner when they see the babies :) Sorry I had to share.

-Meg