• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

ummmmm is this possible?

cornsnakemaster28

Ok I fed my girl a medium sized fuzzy (which she usually eats). I fed it to her on Friday night. On Monday morning I saw what looks like regurgitation, just the fuzzy without the fuzz or life. I was late for my school bus so i left. when I came home the fuzzy was gone.? Did she eat it again (which i think she did) and what can happen because of this. I am just leaving her alone now for about 10 days. I don't want to disturb her, if she did eat the regurgitated fuzzy what will happen to her???

What are the possibilitys, I want to know if this may be......................................deadly? :puke01:

I don't think it would be deadly to her. Dogs eat their own vomit all the time and stay perfectly healthy.

Could it be that your mom or somebody cleaned the regurge out while you were at school? I can't imagine a snake eating it's regurge.

I'd treat it as a regurge anyway, which means no handling or feeding for 10 days. Just to be on the safe side.

Well not reall, unless they came over during there lunch brake. (which i very lowely think) I also get home before my mom or dad and I have no other brothers or sisters so.

Ok I will need to clean it A.S.A.P. now.

I doubt it would cause a problem. I know snakes can be opportunistic feeders and will eat animals that are already dead and lying there. If they can eat roadkill, I suppose a fresh regurge wouldn't be a problem. I'd definitely give it 10 days though and then feed extra small with cuts in the body to help digestion. Revisit the temps in your cage and make sure they aren't too high or low. You might try getting some of that Nutri-Bac that everyone raves about. I know you can pick it up on Kathy's site.

Back