PDA

View Full Version : oh brilliant!

oh brilliant!

diamondlil
04-24-2006, 01:22 PM
2 regurges today, my normal Calamity and my new christmas Lola, temps etc ok, so the pinks have gone in the bin, I got them from 1 of my usual suppliers, and they seemed fine when I thawed them, but I'm not taking any chances. so here goes the 10-day rule, and I should have live pinks by then if the mice don't have a midnight feast again. :-puke02:

Plissken
04-24-2006, 01:59 PM
Sorry about the regurges, that's really unlucky. No idea what caused it? It seems odd that both snakes regurged after the same feeding.

You haven't moved them recently or anything that would cause them to be stressed? :shrugs:

Good luck with the next feeding, hope it goes better!

diamondlil
04-24-2006, 09:29 PM
both girls fed from new batch of frozen pinks, have thrown the others away in case it was the mice that caused the problems.

Tyger9791
04-25-2006, 03:07 PM
i probably would've done the same thing after ruling out any other causes. it's rare for them to both regurge after being fed. and with it being the same pinks from the same supplier...maybe bad batch? and the temps are good on their vivs?
i've had different snakes regurge at different times and usually it's my fault! UTH not turned up high enough, stressing them out, accidently handling too soon...etc.

diamondlil
04-25-2006, 03:24 PM
Conditions all good except new pinks, they looked ok but I'm not taking any chances. I'm trying to work out if the regurges I had before was when I got from the same supplier. I only go there when I can't get to my other shop, which is further away........so will see if that is the crucial difference