PDA

View Full Version : Last Resorts

Last Resorts

ChrisR:)
04-30-2006, 01:33 AM
ok so i found out from the pet store where i got him that IF he had eaten it would have been an anole but he must have because he pooed and regurged since ive got him they hadn't even fed them pinkie mice yet so he must be very young my only hopes are to by lizard scent see if it works, force feed (pet store guy said he would do it), or exchange for a another maybe better eater corn snake mine hasnt come out at all 2day though he doesnt look like hes getting any thinner it will be three weeks on tuesday since i got him man i need some advice my mom wont let me spend more money on anything because she says if it dies it would all go to waste i will try and convince her to let me buy lizard maker or else its probably the end :awcrap:

BeckyG
04-30-2006, 08:45 AM
See if the pet store will let you borrow an anole to scent a pinky mouse in. You can do it right there in the store. Try to get the anole to bite the pinky's head and then swish the head around in the anole's mouth a bit. Maybe that'll help, and it will be free.

ghosthousecorns
04-30-2006, 12:13 PM
You may want to try this - if you can catch a baby blue belly (western fence lizard) and freeze it for a couple of days to kill any parasites, I almost gave up on my ghost stripe female and had been force feeding her. Out of desperation I tried one of those little lizards, she's been eating those pretty steadily though I'm still trying to switch to pinkies.