• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

just fed my corn and he .......

liam1t

well i ad just fed my corn a pinkie and about 10 - 15 minutes later i went over to have a look and there was what looked liked poo .

is it poo or has he regurigitated his pinkie .

if he had regurgitateed his pinkie would it look the same and wat do i do if he has regurgitated.

I've never had a snake that regurged (touching wood) but the general opinion is that you know when it's a regurge simply by the smell.

After 10-15 minutes though? It would still LOOK like a pinkie. You should be able to discern what it is without the 'nose' method..

I'm still learning about corns so I am happy to be corrected but I don't think there's way a snake could have digested and pooed in 15 mins.

Having said that if the pinkie had only been in the snake's stomach for 10-15 mins then it should be still fairly recognisable as such - maybe covered in some gunk.

I'll leave it to more experienced owners to explain what to do if it is a regurge

It would be from another feed, obviously not the same pinkie.

I just think after only 15 mins you'd be able to tell what it was by looking.

Ditto what the others have said. If it was a regurge, it would still look like a pinky. One of mine regurged after 18-20 hours, and it still looked very much like a pinky. I'm guessing it was some poo from a previous feed.

Yep, I agree with the other posters. Many of mine like to relieve themselves in the feeding tub right after eating. I guess they don't subscribe to the human philosophy of "you don't $%^& where you eat". :grin01:

Back