PDA

View Full Version : fuzzies

fuzzies

Rhiannon
10-21-2002, 06:39 AM
HI, My snake cinnamon is on 3 pinkies a week. he always eats them almost as soon as I put them in the viv. Should I start him on fuzzies? his head is about 1cm in diameter, does that help?

Neil
10-21-2002, 07:16 AM
Sounds as though he could deal with a fuzzie.

whiffin
10-21-2002, 07:34 AM
I've just started Suzy on fuzzies and he was about the same size ... he ate it fine. Yummy

Kevin M
10-21-2002, 02:10 PM
I'd say its time to move up to fuzzies. If your ever unsure about whether to move up to a larger prey item just keep the 1.5x throey in mind. A prey item should normally be no bigger than 1 and a 1/2 times the size of the largest portion of the corn its being fed to.

Kevin M
10-21-2002, 04:32 PM
Hehe, Glad to hear he has a great feeding response. :) Those amel motley's sure tuned out to be great feeders. I wish I held one of them back. Alas the only one I kept was a none feeder, And he just passed this weekend. *sigh*

I'd sure like to see an updated photo of him!

kenster
10-21-2002, 04:35 PM
I'll have a new pic of him on here Tuesday!, the pic might be when he has a hold of my finger though...And of course it will be a bad pic as my digi cam BLOWS! Oh yeah there has never been a time where he has turned down food!

Kevin M
10-21-2002, 05:52 PM
Thats great to hear. That clutch was wierd. They either all ate all the time, Or never ate. Nothing in between.

I look forward to seeing the photo, So much the better if he's hanging off your finger at the time. :)