PDA

View Full Version : what are symptoms of respiratory infection/sickness?

what are symptoms of respiratory infection/sickness?

eddiehm
06-03-2006, 08:59 AM
:shrugs: today i was feeding my corn. usually i would play with it before feeding it. while i was playing with it, i kinda felt a strong gustly exhale blowing on my hands as it was wraping it self on mmy hands. humm.. then i bring it to my face, i goes again. sign of RI?

i try no to worry, and here im asking you guys before i worry to much?

smygle eat the mice no problem..

smygle crib.
in the day i switch on the heaat lamp & keep the temp at under 30C. at night i just switch it off, and the temp will be not lower than 25C. (im living near the equator in brunei, exactly so i dont need heating in the night) there is 2 water dish, a smaller one near the heat lamp, and a large one on the cool side. im using repli-bark as the bedding. 1 large hiding place. the humidity, im not sure, but there is a aquarium near by. smygle is around 7mths old. he just shed about 2 weeks ago. the next shed will probbly be in 4weeks.

another request. do you guys have close-up of corn nostrils. i was looking at smygle nostril, but need to see how other corns nostril looks like. there was no bubbling. just the strong exhale. no clicks.

pls diagnose.. oh, and i think there is no reptile vet here..