PDA

View Full Version : I'm chalking it up to Spring.....

I'm chalking it up to Spring.....

jazzgeek
06-04-2006, 08:37 PM
....when the thoughts of young men turn to <strike>lust breeding</strike> love. ;)

As a number of you know, I've been having feeding problems with my male lav, Mr. Benchley. Fortunately, this past Tuesday, he took a tuna-scented rat pink with no problem. But I'm happy to report that today, he took TWO, without scenting.

Woot!!

As long as he keeps 'em down, I'll get a little more agressive with his schedule; he lost about 20 g of weight since I first got him in March. Hopefully, it was just a case of him being a lil' horndog.

regards,
jazz

MegF.
06-04-2006, 10:21 PM
Sounds like the usual horndog syndrome. Mine lost 50 grams, but at more than 500 grams that's nothing for him! I don't usually worry about it too much. When they're ready to eat, they'll eat. Scented or not.

JoannaD
06-04-2006, 10:38 PM
There's something I don't get - men are always horny so why aren't they all skinny?

Jo

MegF.
06-04-2006, 11:03 PM
It's cuz they eat like pigs before hand and drink lots of beer in preparation :)

jazzgeek
06-04-2006, 11:04 PM
There's something I don't get - men are always horny so why aren't they all skinny?I can only speak for myself. Food has replaced nookie in my life.

So much so, that I just put in a mirror above my kitchen table. :grin01:

regards,
jazz

diamondlil
06-05-2006, 03:44 AM
I can only speak for myself. Food has replaced nookie in my life.

So much so, that I just put in a mirror above my kitchen table. :grin01:

regards,
jazz
:grin01: :grin01: :grin01:

JoannaD
06-05-2006, 08:34 AM
"nookie" - Now you're really dating yourself!

Jo