PDA

View Full Version : starting off

starting off

WMD
10-27-2002, 09:46 PM
confused: About how much woud a infint cornsnake cost? And what would u feed them?

bmm
10-27-2002, 09:54 PM
It depends!

You can get a nice normal for 20 or less sometimes!!! But up to 100 dollars for normals or any morph hatchlings is not too high of a price. It all depends on what you are buying and where.

bmm

Alicia
10-27-2002, 09:58 PM
The cost for hatchling cornsnakes will vary depending on many factors. Where you live, purchase from a pet store, reptile show or over the internet. It will depend on what type/color your looking for. So many things:)

Hatchlings usually start out eating pinkie mice.

CornPony
10-28-2002, 02:21 AM
I got a beautiful creamsicle male at a show on Oct 5 for $35. He was exactly the color I wanted and I would have paid more if necessary. The same snake at a pet shop would cost at least twice that.

I'd recommend you check to see if there are any shows coming up in the next few months near where you live. You will get great selection of breeders and snakes and I think buying directly from the breeder is the best option.

The SerpenCo folks that provide this forum were at the show I attended and they had a lot of really nice corns at reasonable prices so if you cannot attend a show why not give them a try?