PDA

View Full Version : Lets Split Shipping.

Lets Split Shipping.

miamijuan3
06-19-2006, 04:20 PM
I live in Whittier CA. I want to place a feeder order but i only need about 500 feeders witch according to rodentpro only takes up 17% of the box. I've been buying from a local pet shop at 16.00 a week and am tired of it. with hatchlings on the way i need to find a cheaper way (any other options would be appreciated). Are their going to be any shows in my area anytime soon? Shipping for the box is like 65.00. Lets save some money......

PnyKlr
06-20-2006, 03:57 PM
Maybe a stupid question, but...have you considered ordering through a different company? I haven't looked into orders as large as yours, but other companies suit me (someone with only 2 snakes) better than RodentPro.

Emanon
06-23-2006, 12:31 PM
Hey Miami, what size feeders are you ordering?

miamijuan3
06-23-2006, 01:37 PM
i wanted some small pinks for the eggs in the incubator. some fuzzies and some adult mice. I just tired of paying petshop prices.

MooreSnakes
06-23-2006, 01:52 PM
I recently needed to order 100 small pinks and the second best deal was The Mouse Factory (the best deal was Cajun Mouse, but they never returned my phone call :grin01: )

jzal8
06-23-2006, 01:54 PM
I recently needed to order 100 small pinks and the second best deal was The Mouse Factory (the best deal was Cajun Mouse, but they never returned my phone call :grin01: )

Interesting...not to highjack the thread, but I use cajun mice, this week I havent gotten a return call from them. Must be on vacation i guess.

Edit: Got a call from them a second after posting this...they weren't around for a day or so I guess.

MooreSnakes
06-23-2006, 01:56 PM
And to think if they did call me back, I could have saved 20 cents! :crazy02:

Emanon
06-23-2006, 05:07 PM
you may want to go Xtra small. I just bought about 300 smalls and they are too big for my hatchlings. I am somewhat ticked off because now I have a bunch of smalls that I do not need. I may need to buy some Xsmall pinks but I am not sure yet. I just bought a bunch of smalls and I do not want to have to put in another order.

TripleMoonsExotic
06-23-2006, 05:24 PM
you may want to go Xtra small. I just bought about 300 smalls and they are too big for my hatchlings. I am somewhat ticked off because now I have a bunch of smalls that I do not need. I may need to buy some Xsmall pinks but I am not sure yet. I just bought a bunch of smalls and I do not want to have to put in another order.

Not to be completely disgusting. But to solve that, while they're frozen cut them in half (I usually cut the heads off). Both ends can be fed to hatchlings.

Emanon
06-23-2006, 06:20 PM
Remember I am ice when it comes to the mice ... I will cut them no prob bob!!!
That is a great idea!!!

miamijuan3
07-20-2006, 02:08 AM
Any local breeders that could supply me with what i need small pinks, hoppers,large mice i wouldn't mind paying alittle more for someone local that i can pick-up. The eggs just hatched so i need some soon i don't want to pay .99 for each small pinky.let me know I'm looking for a regular supplier.