PDA

View Full Version : skin feels loose...or i dont know, clamy?

skin feels loose...or i dont know, clamy?

Arun
07-06-2006, 02:27 AM
my corns skin feels different today! its been four days since she was last handled...she felt fine that say (feeding day) and now she just feels different. she hasnt come out of her hide for the whole 4 days.

when i lifted her hide, she was doing this wierd movement, just her head, not even her neck really, it was really localized...anyway the movement was just her head kind of twitching i guess you could call it. mostly from side to side but all directions as well.

whats wrong? her skin definatly feels wrong...

oh and she has no mites as far as i can tell...and her skin isnt indenting on the bottom to indicate dehaydration.

Billybobob
07-06-2006, 02:58 AM
Sounds like your snake is about to shed to me.

Arun
07-06-2006, 04:28 AM
ummm...i dont think so. she isnt in blue...and she wasnt in blue before.

she actually shed like 2 weeks ago....and her color is bright as ever..not dull at all.

Billybobob
07-06-2006, 04:36 AM
If it is not any of the things that you mentioned and it is not about to shed I don't have a clue what it could be.

You should post a pic that shows the problem and it might be easier to make a guess. Or you could take it to a vet and see what they say.

Hope you figure it out. :cheers:

Arun
07-06-2006, 05:10 AM
thanks billybobob.

maybe im just paranoid.

i mean, maybe it was my hands that was causing a problem when i was holding her?