PDA

View Full Version : Sexing Male and Female

Sexing Male and Female

albinoscooby
07-06-2006, 07:50 PM
I'm not sure if this is the right thread for this question, but when you sex a snake, you open the boom of their tails towards the but right? Thats what the owner of the reptile shop here did. I looked at it, and it looked like it was scabbing or something? Did he rip her tail open to sex her? Also, there was this weird yellow juice that had a smell to it. It smelled pretty nasty. Was that her blood?

reptilecaverns
07-06-2006, 08:08 PM
is this a young hatchling or adult, the most common and one of the safest ways to sex adult corns is to probe them, the most common way to sex ababy snakes is to "pop" them which is just gental pressure placed on the tail to cause the male reproductive organs to evert themselves and a great site explaining this is http://www.blackshireserver.net/herpfamilyforums/viewtopic.php?t=728
also Kathy loves book on corn snakes explains sexing snakes in extreame detail.
hope that helps
corey

Taceas
07-06-2006, 08:21 PM
So...how's that snake breedin' thing gonna work again? :dunce:

Seriously, are you a "mature" 20 year old or a 10 year old?

I would say you're as dumb as a rock, but that'd be offensive to the rock. :rolleyes:

diamondlil
07-06-2006, 08:24 PM
Hmm, if my boys had said that at age 10 about a pet they were hoping to breed, I'd tell them to grow up! :rolleyes:

reptilecaverns
07-06-2006, 08:43 PM
wait where those posts directed toward me???
not trying to spark an argument or flamming post.
just wondering
corey

diamondlil
07-06-2006, 08:46 PM
just wondering
corey
not at all, your post said it all, accurate, well thought-out, sensible reply
:cheers:

reptilecaverns
07-06-2006, 08:50 PM
ok cool, i just got out of a flame war post about burms so i was a little hot headed still lol a good long break has me all laid back now.
corey

also is the blood part a serious question? :eek:

corey

diamondlil
07-06-2006, 08:52 PM
Search me :shrugs: could be a troll lurking?

albinoscooby
07-06-2006, 09:51 PM

I would say you're as dumb as a rock, but that'd be offensive to the rock. :rolleyes:

Misty do you have to be such a pain toward me? I'm still learning. I've only owned one snake here. Sorry if I'm not pro like you and have a website and all. I mean really.

albinoscooby
07-06-2006, 09:51 PM
Hmm, if my boys had said that at age 10 about a pet they were hoping to breed, I'd tell them to grow up! :rolleyes:

real funny....

gwb8568
07-06-2006, 09:55 PM
just wondering
corey

i am still new to corns..........but to me your post at age 15 is alot better than most peoples at age 30. you seem to know quite a bit for your age. just my $.02.

reptilecaverns
07-06-2006, 10:17 PM
i am still new to corns..........but to me your post at age 15 is alot better than most peoples at age 30. you seem to know quite a bit for your age. just my $.02.

thanks
corey

CARattler40
07-06-2006, 10:21 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Taceas again. :grin01:
I'm not sure if this is the right thread for this question, but when you sex a snake, you open the boom of their tails towards the but right? Thats what the owner of the reptile shop here did. I looked at it, and it looked like it was scabbing or something? Did he rip her tail open to sex her? Also, there was this weird yellow juice that had a smell to it. It smelled pretty nasty. Was that her blood?
Did he tell you whether or not he sexed her as female? "Scabbing" sounds like it was the purplish hemepenes showing itself, meaning "she" is actually a "he." Nasty-smelling juice was probably musk.

Now, how many more times will you ask this question in chat even though it's been answered? :shrugs: :sidestep:

CMLReptiles
07-06-2006, 11:33 PM
:nope:

Scoob...I don't even know how to respond to this. So, instead of doing what every fiber of my being is telling me to do and well... :flames: FLAME ON! I am going to offer you this...

If you have any issues...questions...comments...concerns...anythin g at all...before posting here and embarassing yourself further, you now have the opportunity to pm me, or contact me via e-mail/aim at cmlreptiles@aol.com

Truth be told, no human being has annoyed me more than you...but I'm offering to help. Don't screw this up...

jazzgeek
07-07-2006, 12:17 AM
If you have any issues...questions...comments...concerns...anythin g at all...before posting here and embarassing yourself further, you now have the opportunity to pm me, or contact me via e-mail/aim at cmlreptiles@aol.com

Truth be told, no human being has annoyed me more than you...but I'm offering to help. Don't screw this up...You must spread some reputation to CMLReptiles for not being a sheep in the group smackdown.

regards,
jazz

Drizzt80
07-07-2006, 02:20 AM
You must spread some reputation to CMLReptiles for not being a sheep in the group smackdown.

regards,
jazz

Gotcha covered on this one!

D80

mvervest
07-07-2006, 04:50 AM
Something went wrong on my reply and started a new thead , so if you want to see the probing , look over there

sfaoldguy
07-07-2006, 10:51 AM
For all of you who think it is cool to flame albinoscooby, stop making yourselves look like idiot children by such posts... If albinoscooby wants to ask a question or get a second opinion, what is it to you... If you don't like someone, don't post... How difficult is that to understand?

CMLReptiles
07-07-2006, 11:34 AM
For all of you who think it is cool to flame albinoscooby, stop making yourselves look like idiot children by such posts... If albinoscooby wants to ask a question or get a second opinion, what is it to you... If you don't like someone, don't post... How difficult is that to understand?

I know I'm probly gonna ruin my rep from my last post with this one, but I feel I should bring some "behind the scenes info" to light to save face for some of the people who posted here.

Albinoscooby comes into the chat room quite a bit, and us regulars in there have seen/heard some things that are just....ugh. In the begining, we tried to help. We answered questions, we were nice, we did our best. The problem, is that answering his questions tends to be a waste of time. He asks a question, such as "can I put 2 snakes in the same viv", gets his answer, argues it, then asks it again 30 min later when there are a few diff people in the room.

After a month of 2 of this, we all kind of got fed up with dealing with it...he doesn't listen. Now, true, that is no reason to publicily flame him...and I agree, if you don't like somebody just put them on ignore and don't post in there thread...it's a lot easier that way and it makes the forums a friendlier place. But understand that the "flame" posts were a couple months of frustration boiling over after the "is that blood?" question.

Anyways, I'm ranting now...

KaspR
07-07-2006, 12:03 PM
wow ... this thread was an entertaioning read

gwb8568
07-07-2006, 12:07 PM
i did not know the reasons...........i just read the threads like i always do. but after your explanation CML, it seems pretty safe to say that what has been said here has come in due time. sorry Scoob, just pay more attention to the experts that answer your questions...........and if it's been answered by more than one person that knows what they are taking about, then leave it alone, follow their directions and post an update after the advice has been tried. it's that simple.......plus it will save alot of the so called :flames:

just my $.02

albinoscooby
07-07-2006, 04:55 PM
Ok you guys. Let me ask you something. Can all of you please stop treating me like a child and calling me immature? Immature I am not. You guys don't know me besides on here. I have a lot on my plate for someone who is my age. The fact that I work full time, I have a girl friend, I have a lot of bills to pay, I have my mother to take care of, and the list goes on and on. I'm tired of you guys treating me like a child. As fo your younger kids, your parents need to teach you better manners. I AM older that you and you guys should show a little bit of respect. If I sound angry, thats because I'm frustrated with the way that I'm being treated. Chris thank you for your hospitatliy and Carlos thank you and sfaoldguy. But seriously you guys. Were all here for one thing, because we all have the same hobbie and we love it. So lets all just get along.

albinoscooby
07-07-2006, 05:05 PM
Also, you guys have to understand that I am still learning and if your not going to help me out with my question and just make rude comments and make fun of me for it, then DON'T waste my time by speaking nonsnse. Post only positive things. Keep in mind that you guys were in the same place as me at one point. Treat others as you would want to be treated.

Baba-Lou
07-07-2006, 05:08 PM
Scoob. My b/f has more patience then you it seems. He's got a full time job, has a girlfriend (me), has a BABY on the way, and has bills and rent and a lot of animals to take care of. And to know from experience how you ask a question, gets answers argue about it then ask it again half an hour later in the chat room. Thats truly annoying. And then to ask it in here AFTER asking it in the chat. It seems to me like someones either A.) Doing it for attention or B) Can't remember anything.

So If I were you. Take everyones advice, use it, and then come back to us complaining. Instead of making everyone in here out to be total jerks. I know I sound like one right now. But I'm not trying to be.

jazzgeek
07-07-2006, 05:14 PM
Once again, I'll drag out this prior post (http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showpost.php?p=143987&postcount=9).

regards,
jazz

Serpwidgets
07-07-2006, 05:33 PM
I've had him on ignore for a LONG time, but I still hear about all of his antics anyway. I think scoob gets treated like a child because he acts like one.

He gets banned for some outburst on the forum, and then comes into the chatroom later that day under a new login, tells everyone "hey it's me albinoscooby," and asks why he was banned.

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showpost.php?p=279228&postcount=3 :rolleyes:

He claims to have owned and cared for his snake for 5 years, and then he comes into the chatroom asking unbelievably basic questions like whether or not he should feed his snake today, and what size food item should he feed his snake. :rolleyes:

For cripes sake, these are questions that even the shortest care sheets address. And he has to ask them several times.

His claims of "experience" are not consistent with the questions he asks, which means he is either has some kind of very serious memory deficit, or he acts like a child who needs to make up exaggerated claims in order to impress people, and can't even see how transparent his own lies are.

reptilecaverns
07-07-2006, 05:40 PM
Ok you guys. Let me ask you something. Can all of you please stop treating me like a child and calling me immature? Immature I am not. You guys don't know me besides on here. I have a lot on my plate for someone who is my age. The fact that I work full time, I have a girl friend, I have a lot of bills to pay, I have my mother to take care of, and the list goes on and on. I'm tired of you guys treating me like a child. As fo your younger kids, your parents need to teach you better manners. I AM older that you and you guys should show a little bit of respect. If I sound angry, thats because I'm frustrated with the way that I'm being treated. Chris thank you for your hospitatliy and Carlos thank you and sfaoldguy. But seriously you guys. Were all here for one thing, because we all have the same hobbie and we love it. So lets all just get along.

honostly i dont have to show you any respect, because as a second degree black belt i EARNED it, and i dont dish it out to beggers and those wanting attention. i spent 8 years of my life training and EARNED it. you have not earned it you have aksed for it, not gotten it asked for it again and still not gotten it, in my opinion you dont just get respect you EARN it, you just are not born with respect, and lashing out at people who are trying to help you is not respectfull, so before you make yourself seem more idiotic just shut up, and use google to research your question first before making yourself seem more stupid.

flame on... :flames:

and now im done with this post, i tried to help but i see it was futile.

corey

BTW scooby before you ask us in chat... futile means to have no usefull result or uneffectual.

diamondlil
07-07-2006, 05:42 PM
Darn it corey, I can't rep you again yet :)

reptilecaverns
07-07-2006, 05:55 PM
Darn it corey, I can't rep you again yet :)

of course you can, i always love a good rep. lol
corey

albinoscooby
07-07-2006, 06:06 PM
honostly i dont have to show you any respect, because as a second degree black belt i EARNED it, and i dont dish it out to beggers and those wanting attention. i spent 8 years of my life training and EARNED it. you have not earned it you have aksed for it, not gotten it asked for it again and still not gotten it, in my opinion you dont just get respect you EARN it, you just are not born with respect, and lashing out at people who are trying to help you is not respectfull, so before you make yourself seem more idiotic just shut up, and use google to research your question first before making yourself seem more stupid.

flame on... :flames:

and now im done with this post, i tried to help but i see it was futile.

corey

BTW scooby before you ask us in chat... futile means to have no usefull result or uneffectual.

As a second degree black belt? Where did this come from? I'm in fact a black belt as well. I'm a first degree. I'm a Black Belt in Tang Su Doh. I spent 7 years of my life earning my belt as well Corey. WTF are you talking about. Before you make yourself look more immature and child like (which is how your acting now) I'm going to be the bigger man and walk away. Btw if you don't beleive me, go to this site here and you'll see a picture of me. I'm the one on top above the rest between the two red belts. The tallest. With the fro in the middle.

http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/3201/karateclass9uo.jpg

desertanimal
07-07-2006, 06:29 PM

:-offtopic Personally, I really enjoy a well-written flaming. I find these threads entertaining because: I never know what's going on behind the scenes, but I immediately surmise that the flamers have some history with the flamee and that the flaming is not actually about the post in question; then I get to chuckle at all the people who swoop in to defend the innocent flamee against such vicious and unjustified attacks because 1) I think it's absurd to be so indignant about flaming and 2) the defenders have clearly MISSED the fact that the flaming is really not about the post in question and is probably, in actuality, quite deserved. :bang: I always find that last point very, very funny. I mean, it's kind of ridiculous to conclude that a whole bunch of people whom we see write polite posts day in and day out have quite suddenly and inexplicably turned into a metaphorical group of rabid dogs all, astonishingly coincidentally, snapping and snarling at the same person. :bang:

Anyway, I don't think flaming is necessarily childish at all. It can be, but it isn't always. Frustration, irritation, and anger are all perfectly adult emotions. It is also perfectly adult to express such emotions from time to time. Have you never gotten angry and yelled at someone? Come on.

And Scoob, there really is no reason to expect everyone to get along. Please. This is not utopia. This is the real world. Expecting everyone to get along is naive.

Lastly, I firmly believe that if another human being is acting in ways that are childish, irritating, manipulative, unashamedly attention-seeking, deliberately dumb as a rock, etc., he or she SHOULD be called out for it.

Of course, I also think that flaming should be infrequent and well thought out. Flaming should be judicious, or else it becomes childish and jerk-ish (which would defeat the purpose of a good flame). But I don't see Misty and Serp :flames: very often. And I never even heard of Corey so I doubt he flames very often either.

sfaoldguy
07-07-2006, 06:43 PM
:-offtopic Personally, I really enjoy a well-written flaming. I find these threads entertaining because: I never know what's going on behind the scenes, but I immediately surmise that the flamers have some history with the flamee and that the flaming is not actually about the post in question; then I get to chuckle at all the people who swoop in to defend the innocent flamee against such vicious and unjustified attacks because 1) I think it's absurd to be so indignant about flaming and 2) the defenders have clearly MISSED the fact that the flaming is really not about the post in question and is probably, in actuality, quite deserved. :bang: I always find that last point very, very funny. I mean, it's kind of ridiculous to conclude that a whole bunch of people whom we see write polite posts day in and day out have quite suddenly and inexplicably turned into a metaphorical group of rabid dogs all, astonishingly coincidentally, snapping and snarling at the same person. :bang:

Anyway, I don't think flaming is necessarily childish at all. It can be, but it isn't always. Frustration, irritation, and anger are all perfectly adult emotions. It is also perfectly adult to express such emotions from time to time. Have you never gotten angry and yelled at someone? Come on.

And Scoob, there really is no reason to expect everyone to get along. Please. This is not utopia. This is the real world. Expecting everyone to get along is naive.

Lastly, I firmly believe that if another human being is acting in ways that are childish, irritating, manipulative, unashamedly attention-seeking, deliberately dumb as a rock, etc., he or she SHOULD be called out for it.

Of course, I also think that flaming should be infrequent and well thought out. Flaming should be judicious, or else it becomes childish and jerk-ish (which would defeat the purpose of a good flame). But I don't see Misty and Serp :flames: very often. And I never even heard of Corey so I doubt he flames very often either.

Obviously there was a history here, I was well aware of that before I posted... Point is, they need to get over it and not continue the argument... As for you finding joy in the flaming and then wanting to lecture on maturity... You have to be kidding, right?

Experiencing emotions is healthy and natural... Degrading other people because you cannot control them is harmful and childish...

Attacking someone in a thread on the internet because you have had a history with them is completely childish... Mature adults can get over a past argument and move on with their lives instead of expressing pent up emotions over the internet by attacking that person every time they make a post... Seriously, how hard is it to simply click on a different thread if you don't like the poster?

sfaoldguy
07-07-2006, 06:45 PM

Consider yourself called out... :cheers:

albinoscooby
07-07-2006, 07:00 PM
Obviously there was a history here, I was well aware of that before I posted... Point is, they need to get over it and not continue the argument... As for you finding joy in the flaming and then wanting to lecture on maturity... You have to be kidding, right?

Experiencing emotions is healthy and natural... Degrading other people because you cannot control them is harmful and childish...

Attacking someone in a thread on the internet because you have had a history with them is completely childish... Mature adults can get over a past argument and move on with their lives instead of expressing pent up emotions over the internet by attacking that person every time they make a post... Seriously, how hard is it to simply click on a different thread if you don't like the poster?

I agree with im 100% in full. He is completely right. That is my point exactly. If you were a true adult, you would get over it. As I did with Cavern guy.I wanlked away from it.

sfaoldguy
07-07-2006, 07:15 PM
I know I'm probly gonna ruin my rep from my last post with this one, but I feel I should bring some "behind the scenes info" to light to save face for some of the people who posted here.

Albinoscooby comes into the chat room quite a bit, and us regulars in there have seen/heard some things that are just....ugh. In the begining, we tried to help. We answered questions, we were nice, we did our best. The problem, is that answering his questions tends to be a waste of time. He asks a question, such as "can I put 2 snakes in the same viv", gets his answer, argues it, then asks it again 30 min later when there are a few diff people in the room.

After a month of 2 of this, we all kind of got fed up with dealing with it...he doesn't listen. Now, true, that is no reason to publicily flame him...and I agree, if you don't like somebody just put them on ignore and don't post in there thread...it's a lot easier that way and it makes the forums a friendlier place. But understand that the "flame" posts were a couple months of frustration boiling over after the "is that blood?" question.

Anyways, I'm ranting now...

I can honestly say that I understand how you feel completely... I have had the exact same frustrations with people... I can understand them trying to understand my point a little better and even getting a second opinion, but some truly do get to be very annoying...

I just wish people could do as you say and put them on ignore and go about their business... I want to find answers to my own questions or give advice to help someone else without wading through post after post of flaming...

CMatt2157
07-07-2006, 07:20 PM
Wow... I really enjoyed reading this post. But to Caverns and Albino, I think I could take both of your blackbelts in a street fight. No offense you two... just wanted to throw it out there.

CMatt2157
07-07-2006, 07:20 PM
And in no way is this a threat... so no one get offended!

lyndy299
07-07-2006, 07:21 PM
so this is off the topic of the argument....but on the topic of the original thread........I have one question....was this a hatchling or an adult corn as it appears to have been popped? (I may be wrong in this assumption).....I am praying that this was a hatchling because descriptions of 'rip her tail open' really make my stomach churn.....

CMatt2157
07-07-2006, 07:26 PM
lyndy299. I don't think he has answered this yet... but I am willing to guess it was an adult. I believe he has an adult corn... the one in his avatar... that was sexed. But I'm sure he'll be back on to answer that.

diamondlil
07-07-2006, 07:29 PM
Surely his corns are too old for popping? I thought he was just watching a different corn being popped at a reptile shop

desertanimal
07-07-2006, 07:30 PM
As for you finding joy in the flaming and then wanting to lecture on maturity... You have to be kidding, right?

It was not a lecture, it was a monologue. And no, I wasn't kidding. I enjoy well-written, well-thought-out flaming. I also enjoy it when people slip and fall on the ice, run into things while walking, etc. Not if they get badly hurt, but if they only get a little bit hurt, I find it hilarious. I find it similarly hilarious when I myself do such things, and often can't answer queries about my well-being after such an incident because I am laughing too hard. I also enjoy it when people get what's coming to them. We have a woman in our department who's always lording it over everyone that she's ahead of us. She works very fast, but she does crappy work, has no original ideas, and steals other people's ideas and passes them off as her own. There's nothing we can really do about it. She was the first to defend her field statement, but she didn't pass it. I found that immensely gratifying. Justice is a gratifying thing. None of this makes me immature. Slightly devilish, yes, kindhearted, no, empathetic, no, immature, no.

Mature adults can get over a past argument and move on with their lives instead of expressing pent up emotions over the internet by attacking that person every time they make a post... (emphasis mine)

Huh. I guess my counter must be off. I looked through 4 pages of Scoob's posts and found only this thread in which he was flamed. Some might argue that he was flamed when he asked about breeding, but I don't think those posts qualify as flaming. Even if you count them, that makes two "flaming sessions" out of 4 pages of posts.

Consider yourself called out...
Fair enough, but you failed to articulate which offense I have committed. Disagreeing with a person is not the same as calling them out. You call them out when you assert that they have committed an offense. You argue with them when you parry over a point on which you disagree. You and I are arguing, as far as I am aware. I have done nothing here to be called out for, except to argue with you. You could call me out for being argumentative, maybe, but you didn't.

albinoscooby
07-07-2006, 07:37 PM
lol don'[t even trip. I'm ok with it. Bring it =)

albinoscooby
07-07-2006, 07:38 PM
Surely his corns are too old for popping? I thought he was just watching a different corn being popped at a reptile shop

My big boy is yes. He is a 6 footer. The female is only 3 months.

diamondlil
07-07-2006, 07:39 PM
so Snowflake is your new corn, any pics?

Roy Munson
07-07-2006, 11:05 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to desertanimal again.

WRATHCHILD798
07-08-2006, 01:02 AM
why is everyone so god darn mean here i personnaly like sfaoldguy hes helped me so much its great i can share a state with him.and coopy man dont worry about it the stupidest question is the one you dont ask i truly believe that saying
so dont worry these ppl are infected with some disease that makes them want to comment everything.
havent yall hear d the saying if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all.
Im prolly the youngest chatter here and i view most of yall as children

CMLReptiles
07-08-2006, 01:32 AM
*cracks knuckles, neck*

:flames: FLAME ON!

Ah, this cheered me up after a long night at work! First, scoob, hate to burst your bubble...but if you think you have a lot on your plate NOW...give it a few years! I work 40-45hrs a week as an assistant manager at Dominos, I work 1 or 2 days a week with a local cornsnake breeder, as well as taking care of my animals with include 50+ breeders/holdbacks, plus the 20+ new hatchlings. To top all that off, I have a wife, and a severely sick son who's spent a year in the hospital...a hospital an hr away from me. Now, THATS a lot on one plate!

Second scoob, in all honesty, you are immature. you lack respect for those trying to help you...and yes, you do. the lack of respect is blatant and obvious when you ask us questions and then don't listen to our answers. And as for the "I'm older than you"...cram it! Age does not equal maturity, and it does not grant respect...age makes you just that; x years old.

And I agree, a good flaming is nice from time to time...and yes, normally when somebody gets flames it's very, very deserving. So, when flames do occur, those wishing to defend should first ask WHY exactly the flaming is taking place.

And no, I'm not going back on my original post...for those thinking I've reverted. I stated I wanted to flame scoob, but rather that I'd offer him the chance to share his "thoughts/questions" with me in a private manner, so as to prevent everybody from knowing about it. Enough ranting

Drizzt80
07-08-2006, 01:33 AM
why is everyone so god darn mean here i personnaly like sfaoldguy hes helped me so much its great i can share a state with him.and coopy man dont worry about it the stupidest question is the one you dont ask i truly believe that saying
so dont worry these ppl are infected with some disease that makes them want to comment everything.
havent yall hear d the saying if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all.
yer rite man everyone here is meen and uglee and they pick on peeple especially peopul who ask the same kwestions again and ugain and agen and again and dont listun to the answers and stuff it would be really nice if they would just keep answering them again and again and again so that maybe someone wold member the answer or something itd be cooler around here if that happend ill try to thinking of something nice nex tyme round
:shrugs:
D80

reptilecaverns
07-08-2006, 01:42 AM
dude lmao did you have to get drunk to type that horribly..... and scoob i really am over it, to me your just a lost cause and nothing anyone does , will change that. which is why i put you on my ignore list. so now i dont have to read any misguided, ignorant, or downright stupid posts.....
so cheers folks. :cheers:
corey

CMLReptiles
07-08-2006, 01:51 AM

I'd just like to point out something...

you have 51 posts...and a rep-power rating of 1.

I have 58 posts...and a rep-power rating of 6.

hmmmmm....I really hope I'm not part of the "most of yall"

CARattler40
07-08-2006, 02:00 AM
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

desertanimal
07-08-2006, 02:49 AM
why is everyone so god darn mean here

Well, I can't speak for everyone, but I, personally, am actually a monster. It's a lot on my plate, trying to hide it all the time, and it makes me cranky.

desertanimal
07-08-2006, 02:59 AM
yer rite man everyone here is meen and uglee and they pick on peeple especially peopul who ask the same kwestions again and ugain and agen and again and dont listun to the answers and stuff it would be really nice if they would just keep answering them again and again and again so that maybe someone wold member the answer or something itd be cooler around here if that happend ill try to thinking of something nice nex tyme round
:shrugs:
D80

:roflmao: Well done! Hi-LAR-ious!

Baba-Lou
07-08-2006, 04:05 AM
Wow. Now this is getting entertaining :roflmao:

jazzgeek
07-08-2006, 08:09 AM
I'd just like to point out something...

you have 51 posts...and a rep-power rating of 1.

I have 58 posts...and a rep-power rating of 6.BFD. You've been here since March. He's been here since June.

As we all get one rep point per month, it's rather meaningless.

regards,
jazz

jazzgeek
07-08-2006, 08:18 AM
I enjoy well-written, well-thought-out flaming.As do I. Lord knows it's what I strive for.

Unfortunately, "you're a moron" and "I'd call you an X, but that would be an insult to all Xs" are neither well-written nor well thought out.

Lazy, lame, hackneyed, pathetic, and boring come to mind....especially when done in gangbang fashion. I'd be more inclined to put those on ignore than a stupid and repetitive question.

regards,
jazz

CMLReptiles
07-08-2006, 08:56 AM
BFD. You've been here since March. He's been here since June.

As we all get one rep point per month, it's rather meaningless.

regards,
jazz

That may be so...but my point was in 1 month he's posted 50+ times and has had nothing of any importance to say ;)

jazzgeek
07-08-2006, 09:02 AM
That may be so...but my point was in 1 month he's posted 50+ times and has had nothing of any importance to say ;)Well then, if you're using the ratio of total posts to significant posts, JoeJr has us all beat......with Tula gaining.:grin01:

Shoot, I'm up there myself. ;)

regards,
jazz

amystl
07-08-2006, 10:16 AM
The grammar police would be all over these posts. :rolleyes:

Thank you all for keeping me thoroughly entertained at work.

Amy

Roy Munson
07-08-2006, 10:23 AM
why is everyone so god darn mean here i personnaly like sfaoldguy hes helped me so much its great i can share a state with him.I like sfaoldguy too. And I like desertanimal. I just happen to subscribe to a view closer to desertanimal's in this thread. When you actually become as mature as you think you are, you'll realize the value of differing viewpoints. I get sick of all the crybaby crap around here. If you post and chat like an idiot, you've got to take the lumps that are coming to you. And if you play white knight, but you come in riding on a donkey, you've got to take what's coming to you too.

Im prolly the youngest chatter here and i view most of yall as children:roflmao: Put down the paint-filled baggie, and come back to reality kid. :rolleyes:

Serpwidgets
07-08-2006, 12:09 PM
and coopy man dont worry about it the stupidest question is the one you dont ask i truly believe that sayingThat's just something told to stupid people so they don't feel bad about themselves. There are plenty of stupid questions, and it's especially about context. Here are some examples:

I've been an auto mechanic for 5 years and ask the cashier at the gas station if he thinks I should change the oil in my car.

I've had a driver's license for 5 years and ask if a red light means stop, or go.

I've had a snake for 5 years, and ask what/when to feed him.

Im prolly the youngest chatter here and i view most of yall as childrenYou preach one thing and in the very next breath do the opposite. That's called hypocrisy.

But you're not alone, there are quite a few hypocrites in this thread because it is impossible to take the position you are taking without being one.

And for the record, I have not "flamed" scoob, and neither have a lot of people in this thread who are now being treated as if they had. He asked why nobody respects him, and he got an answer. Just because you don't like the answer does not make every response a "flame" post. :rolleyes:

ratsncorns
07-08-2006, 12:10 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Drizzt80 again.

desertanimal
07-08-2006, 01:40 PM
That's just something told to stupid people so they don't feel bad about themselves. There are plenty of stupid questions,

THANK you! Boy do I get tired of hearing that there are no stupid questions!

Here's one I've encountered. In Dr. Kaye Reed's intro. to physical anthropology, the TA's gave an extra credit question on the FINAL exam that read something like:

Q: Which species concept does Dr. Reed use in her research?

A: She's a paleoecologist, so she uses the phylogenetic species concept.

Several students raised their hands during the exam for clarification of the question. They wanted to know who Dr. Reed was.

albinoscooby
07-08-2006, 02:07 PM
so Snowflake is your new corn, any pics?

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/434/imag00092ln.th.jpg (http://img377.imageshack.us/my.php?image=imag00092ln.jpg)

albinoscooby
07-08-2006, 10:33 PM
lyndy299. I don't think he has answered this yet... but I am willing to guess it was an adult. I believe he has an adult corn... the one in his avatar... that was sexed. But I'm sure he'll be back on to answer that.

Yes that one was sexed long ago. Thats a male. Notice the signature?

CMatt2157
07-08-2006, 10:54 PM
To be honest... I don't bother reading sig's. But if you read what I wrote, it says "I believe he has an adult corn... that was sexed." I figured you watched an adult corn get sexed.

diamondlil
07-09-2006, 04:42 AM
so was it Snowflake being sexed that started this whole thing? if so perhaps the smell was musk from her objecting to the process?

WRATHCHILD798
07-09-2006, 06:11 PM
"yer rite man everyone here is meen and uglee and they pick on peeple especially peopul who ask the same kwestions again and ugain and agen and again and dont listun to the answers and stuff it would be really nice if they would just keep answering them again and again and again so that maybe someone wold member the answer or something itd be cooler around here if that happend ill try to thinking of something nice nex tyme round

D80"
just dont reply to his threads if you dont like him thats what i dont understand
(oh p.s. use spell check)

WRATHCHILD798
07-09-2006, 06:13 PM
i have a headache from reading ughh i quit

jazzgeek
07-09-2006, 06:17 PM
(oh p.s. use spell check)Wow, and I missed all the fly-overs during the 4th of July. Glad I caught this one.

regards,
jazz

CARattler40
07-09-2006, 06:19 PM
why is everyone so god darn mean here i personnaly like sfaoldguy hes helped me so much its great i can share a state with him. and coopy man dont worry about it the stupidest question is the one you dont ask i truly believe that saying
just dont reply to his threads if you dont like him thats what i dont understand
Are you cereal? :rolleyes: We could use a "grammar check" button around here. :-puke01:

Roy Munson
07-09-2006, 06:23 PM
just dont reply to his threads if you dont like him thats what i dont understandMaybe he cares about this site and doesn't want it turned into a cesspool of idiocy. He has his idea of how things should work here, and you have your idea. Why do you think we all have to do it your way?

reptilecaverns
07-09-2006, 06:34 PM
so dont worry these ppl are infected with some disease that makes them want to comment everything.havent yall hear d the saying if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all.

i have a feeling the bold part refers to me. so..... their are plenty of stupid questions, because most stupid people dont do not have the sense/intelligence to not ask stupid questions..... also refering to the last saying i guess im just mean because i will say what is on my mind, whether or not its nice or mean..... honostly i think that, that is nicer than not knowing what people are not telling you. what bugs me is that you dont understand what you are telling because why are you getting a headache since your post was the worst i have seen compared to the others which are actually easier to read than yours because they do not have bogus advice being given.

neam tsuj mi sseug i
yeroc

please tell my i am not the only one who knows that i just wrote backwards..... if you can figure out what it says i will give you one rep. ha its actually really easy and truthful...
corey

desertanimal
07-09-2006, 06:40 PM

:roflmao: That might have been the funniest thing in this entire, very amusing thread!

Hey Wrathchild! Look up! D80's post just went right over your head. You'll probably see Serp's post, too, while you're looking.

Drizzt80
07-09-2006, 07:38 PM
i wuznt replying two his thread i wus repleyeing to YER post

(oh p.s. use punctuashun check nex time)

(oh oh p.p.s. us capitali . . .whatever chick nex tyme 2)

D80

Adui
07-09-2006, 09:29 PM

neam tsuj mi sseug i
yeroc

please tell my i am not the only one who knows that i just wrote backwards..... if you can figure out what it says i will give you one rep. ha its actually really easy and truthful...
corey

I'll bite, it says I guess I'm just mean

Soo do I get a prize :P

reptilecaverns
07-09-2006, 10:20 PM
i guess it was already won by someone in the chat, lol, but sure you win you get the prize since you actually posted the answer..
corey

CMLReptiles
07-09-2006, 11:38 PM
:rofl:

Holy...wrathchild...wow :shrugs: I don't even know what to say to that one. Can you say hi to Jesus for me while you're up there looking for that joke?

Baba-Lou
07-11-2006, 04:44 AM
:roflmao: nice chris.

albinoscooby
07-11-2006, 04:15 PM
so was it Snowflake being sexed that started this whole thing? if so perhaps the smell was musk from her objecting to the process?

Yes it was her getting sexed. She was sexed as female when she was popped.

Shaky
07-27-2006, 03:13 PM
Hey, we're back to the original question, huh?
I've learned the HARD way - don't trust popping for 'females.' If a snake doesn't pop, it's not becessarily a girl. Trust me.
!%$#$*^%$!