PDA

View Full Version : Pics for Quigs

Pics for Quigs

carol
07-14-2006, 01:35 AM
Sorry I'm so late on these, things got crazy. Only the first male has eaten so far. :shrugs: They've got a long way to go before I worry though. Here are the boys....

carol
07-14-2006, 01:37 AM
Here is the only girl..

cornsnakekid92
07-14-2006, 01:41 AM
Is Quigs still even around, i never see him, Very pretty tho.

ultimuttone
07-14-2006, 02:04 AM
Oh Carol the little albino boy is so cute! So like little Salmissra(although she isn't so little anymore :) ).
That female is absolutely gorgeous. Do the normals get that deep gold yellow as well?

lefty_mussolini
07-14-2006, 05:04 AM
Those are WAY cool Carol.
I happen to have some new blood for that project if you need it :grin01:

carol
07-14-2006, 10:34 AM
Oh Carol the little albino boy is so cute! So like little Salmissra(although she isn't so little anymore :) ).
That female is absolutely gorgeous. Do the normals get that deep gold yellow as well?

Thanks! In the normals the yellow gets masked a lot, but it shows up on thier background color and chin. ;-)

Those are WAY cool Carol.
I happen to have some new blood for that project if you need it

I know, I've been meaning to contact you. I'm battling with mysefl because I'm curious if the albinos would be compatable, but I have sooo many snakes! What do I do??? :crazy02:

Quigs
07-14-2006, 11:42 AM
What do I do??? :crazy02:
Well, that's a silly question! Duuuhhh! :grin01:

Yep, I'm still lurking around. Just been very VERY busy. Although, I must admit that Carol did send me an email about this thread...lol

Carol,

They are beautiful! Two quicky observations I had. One being the sex ratio this year as opposed to last year is interesting (only one female). And the other, and it may be just me (and/or my monitor), but does it seem that the 50/50's are showing more yellow than the 75/25's? Which I find odd, I would assume it would be the other way around.

Many thanks for sharing the pics and the update.

Q

Edit: Ok Ok, so it has been awhile since I have posted evidently. Just noticed my contributorship has expired. I no longer have a cool kid medal. I'll have to see what I can do about that.

carol
07-15-2006, 12:15 AM
I think they are about the same yellow wise. ;) My 25/75 albinos are screaming yellow, while the one female normal I have is probably about the same. They sure are diversified aren't they?

And don't worry Quigs, I still think you're cool. ;)