PDA

View Full Version : Is this about right?

Is this about right?

viktoria333
07-26-2006, 05:50 PM
Hello! I've not been on the forums for a while, my amels are doing fine i think, they will be a year old on July 27th Happy birthday snakies for tomorrow! In any case both amels are about 32 inches long and i'm feeding them on one small adult mouse a week.I've just put them up a size as they managed to scoff down 3 large fuzzies at the last meal.Neither look fat and both have always fed and shed!Is this enough food for them??Neither have much of a "bump" after swallowing so should i try two?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SCYLLA AND MEDUSAAAAAAAA!

gnarhimself
07-27-2006, 03:37 AM
viktoria333,

I dont see a problem with that,seems perfect to me.Maybe try 2,but one should be sufficient for now.

:cheers:

Jay@PJCReptiles
07-27-2006, 09:13 PM
Does the 3 large fuzzies equal the size of 2 small adult mice? If so you shouldn't have a problem with them. Just remember not to over feed as you might get some regurge issues. Hope this helps.
Jay & PJ :cool:

viktoria333
07-28-2006, 02:09 PM
I weighed them last night and medusa who has always been thinner weighs 70 grams and scylla weighs 85 grams...will try them with 2 of the smaller mice I have and see how it goes...hopefully thier weight is good for thier length.I don't
have a cam at my disposal to take pics of them but if i could borrow one i will send some for peeps to have a nosey at!ps my babies are tame enough for my 2 year old daughter to hold now! Thanks to the generosity of knowlegde from the people in this forum! thanks again!