PDA

View Full Version : The best pet

The best pet

louis
04-20-2002, 10:57 PM
What do you think is the most enjoyable pet (try not to have any bias plz). This is determined on personalites (how aware of things are they) and just plain coolness.

Iris
04-21-2002, 09:54 AM
Well I think cornsnakes are REALLY cool but they're not very intelligent...
Beardies are more intelligent but they also have those claws that scratch you and they bite harder than snakes. (ouch ouch)
My opinion is based on 3 specific cornsnakes and one beardie in particular so ALL beardies and ALL corns may not be as I said.
I'm still voting for cornsnakes though. :D

nicky
04-21-2002, 02:54 PM
well as much as I looooove cornsnakes I sorta like larger snakes and lizards better such as boas or iguannas al though I think beardies are the lizard form of corns they both have a docuile cute personality or maybe i'm just parinoid:rolleyes: :D

Jr Nimeskern
04-25-2002, 06:39 PM
HMMM where are the pythons??? I have a burmese python... shes just a baby shes 4 months old but is 4 ft long... I didnt think she would be able to do it but she just ate a baby duckling that was like 2 1/2 times her size!!!!!! I was like oh no to late to take it back now... but my vote would have to be corns because of their beautiful colors and how easy it is to keep them happy... my python demands so much from me like humity, size of encloser, diff food, and big poop!
but I love all my snakes never had a bearded but they sure to look coo...

SLAYER85
04-26-2002, 09:45 PM
I dont think I can express how much i want a burm. An albino at that, my parents are like no! Im 16 and dont have a license yet. Ive owned beardies, fat tailed geckos, king snakes, cricket and mealworms:D , blue tounge skink(very cool), russian desert tortose, my parents drew then line at burms(all large snakes to be exact) but now my parents are flipping out, they wont let me keep any animals, but im gonna fight the damn power. I think im gonna get this little motley corn i talked about in another post. but yeah, id love to own a burm, i think burms are the coolest. when i get my own place im going to build this massive terrarium for a burm. T' is gonna rule.

nicky
04-26-2002, 10:11 PM
Ya same here I'm acouple years younger than u but my parents say no big snakes not even a ball python!! Ya burms r cool even thoe if I coiuld get a large snake it would probably be a guyana boa! Now there nice or a moniter but my mum said no to them too:( I'm looking to get some beardies or an iguanna. Or I wouldn't mind a crimson garter snake now there nice I've got a sweet pic which I posted below note I didn't take this pic. Real nice colors I call him flame. beutiful colours.

B-J@y
04-29-2002, 06:25 AM
wow.... everybody is so honest!!! I've never had any reptiles before my corns!! so i've voted corn's.... bud it is a litle unfair for the bearded and the Boa to put this poll on the cornsnake forum!!