• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Liquid bulge under skin

Tharding

I have a Corn (my second) who is the greatest! He is about 6 years old and just as tame as can be.

Here's the problem. He has developed an area about three quarters of the way down on his side that is about the size of a quarter that seems to be filled with liquid. It is not a large bulge and is not painful for the snake. It has been there for over three months and I'm not sure if I should seek out a Reptile Doc or if this is common and I should just keep my eye on it. It does not seem to have any impact in the general feeding habits and behavior of the snake.

Any help out there?

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks
Tom

Back