PDA

View Full Version : how can i get my blizzard to eat

how can i get my blizzard to eat

johnny
10-08-2006, 04:16 AM
im not sure i put 2 pinkies in his home and i seen one left
im not sure that he eat one or i just put one on.

but is there any points on makin him eat he at for me on 1st and he eat few times before i got him.he seems to be too frisky to go eat it.

Paradox
10-08-2006, 04:25 AM
Try putting him in a smaller tub (Advisable anyway to avoid substrate ingestion) and then slowly moving the pinkie around infront of him...it works for mine, and he's a bit on the frisky side.

Failing that, you can try washing the pinkie with soap, braining it (Putting a hole in it's head to let the scnet out), scenting it with Anole, tuna juice, chicken broth etc...failing all that, leave it overnight in a small dark tub (With airholes) with the pinkie and hope for the best.

Best of luck to you :cheers:

johnny
10-08-2006, 04:32 AM
thank you i will but him in small container in few days with the pinky

BeckyG
10-08-2006, 10:53 AM
(Putting a hole in it's head to let the scnet out

Over here we call it snot, and I wonder if this will work on my son's sinus congestion. :crazy02:

Sorry, I just couldn't resist that one.

ferdelance
10-08-2006, 01:48 PM
if it is still not eating and is getting week try feeding it small anole parts to hold it over then continue braining mice until it eats

diamondlil
10-08-2006, 01:51 PM
just use the forum's search forum for plenty of non-feeder advice, but only try every 4-5 days, and no handling in between. a live pink is often a good way to kick-start the feeding response

johnny
10-08-2006, 03:00 PM
hes eat before just think he should be on 2 pinkies like my anery but she bit older then him.