PDA

View Full Version : To Jim and Rich!

To Jim and Rich!

Simon
04-22-2002, 01:42 AM
First of all I really have to thank Jim and Amy! They came all the way to London Ontario Canada today from the US. Just to bring my order of snakes from Rich to me. I know that it's almost a 13 hours drive to and back to the US. So it's really really nice for the two of them to drive 6 hours to London and then back. They also bought their snakes along to try and make my male amel breed and my hypo female breed. We didn't see them mate.....but hopfully they did.

To Jim and Amy:
you know......I was thinking that we were missing something today.....and now when I come to think of it.....it's a picture of us three together......darn it yeah? Anyway thanks for everything! Especially with brining the snakes up and helping me all the way! I'll send you the photos that we took today as soon as I return the digi cam back to my friend. O yeah and about the may 6th trip....I was thinking about it and I might just say 'screw it' to the summer school....and might join you guys on the 6th. But I'll get into details about that later. Once again thanks! Really hoping to see and talk to you two soon!

To Rich,

I just got the 1.3 Lavenders and 1.2 Milk Snake from Jim. They are just great! I couldn't believe that this year's Chirstmas came so early!
Thanks again!

Simon

jim
04-22-2002, 08:03 AM
simon,
we had a great time last night thanks for dinner and everything (especially the probing tutorial :) ). i'm crossing my fingers on those 2 breedings. i'll let you know if anything starts to "pop up" with our amel and good luck with the hypo. we're definitely looking forward to doing it again!!! if we haven't told you 143 times already "nice snakes"!!! we'll be in touch about the 6th or possibly the 7th. talk to you soon, jim and amy
rich,
once again, thanks for everything!!!! the site, the snakes, and all the help. --- jim

Rich Z
04-23-2002, 01:42 AM
Hey guys! Thanks for the order. Glad you like your animals, and hope they give you many years of enjoyment.

Take care.

Simon
04-23-2002, 04:27 AM
hahah
jim....I guess now that I have got the snake, time has recovered to it's original speed......it's flying now.
O yeah I gave the digi cam back to my friend, he is going to send me the pics very soon. I'll send it to your email as soon as I get them.

yeah lets hope that eggs will start 'poping' from your amel or my hypo.....if they did do something....hahahah

you have very nice snakes too!!!!!