PDA

View Full Version : NEW SNAKE!!!!!!

NEW SNAKE!!!!!!

Rachel
04-22-2002, 12:26 PM
Wahey,
I got a new snake last thursday! He's so pretty, he's an anery but he's got really pretty head markings so I'll post a pic as soon as I get a shot of a digi camera! He's only 5 months old just now so I'll have to wait a while before I can put him with my older snake. Hopefully I'll have pretty snake babies next year!

lynn
04-22-2002, 02:38 PM
congratulation's Rachel on your new snake can't wait to see a pic, Iv'e just got a new snake as well, I got an amel on Saturday, she is 7 months old and so pretty. Aren't we lucky.:D

kellum
04-22-2002, 04:20 PM
you make me soooo jealous!

I am waiting not so patiently to get my snake...

two more weeks!!!:(

nicky
04-22-2002, 05:04 PM
YEAH!!! I'm sooo happy for you a brand new cornsnake wow coool heehee sorry I get a bit wound up about these things post a pic of your new cornsnake.:D :D CONGRADULATIONS CONGRADULATIONS CONGRADULATIONS> phew had to get that out lol lol

I'm so happpy for you. what's your new corns name? How many corns do you have now?

nicky
04-22-2002, 05:06 PM
yeah I'm ooo happy for you:D cool:cool: wow:eek: yeah:D
heehee sorry I"m so excited for you. How many corns do you have now? Good luck say hello to your new corn from me!:cool:

Rachel
04-23-2002, 03:15 AM
Cheers guys,
Well that makes a grand total of 2 snakes now but we are getting one (just one!!:D ) more! The new one, the anery, is called Murphy...dont ask why, my mum named him! The other one is Ike although I now think he is a she but what the hell its not like she can hear me call her a guys name!
Hopefully, we'll be getting the next one in about 5 months. Its a sunglow and they are really difficult to get over here hence the long wait.
Cant wait to post a pic for you guys to see!!!!!! :D

Simon
04-23-2002, 04:30 AM
Congrads......
and pics pics pics pics pics

really hoping to see them

Good Luck and Happy Herping!

louis
04-26-2002, 09:40 PM
:( I wish I could get a caramel cornsnake:( . But tomorrow im getting a beardie:D :D !!!! A beardie and a caramel cornsnake......awwwww....heaven.:cool: