PDA

View Full Version : MY SNAKE GOT LOOSE!!!!!!!

MY SNAKE GOT LOOSE!!!!!!!

bunnie800
04-22-2002, 12:42 PM
I just discovered that my snake got out early this morning! I don't know what to do! I live in an apartment and I'm afraid that he'll go to another unit! I already checked under the appliances (refridge, washer/dryer, etc) and put a mouse out under a light. What else can I try?!?!? I'm sitting here at work wondering if I should be at the apartment tearing it apart. Please HELP!

Elaphe_Mo
04-22-2002, 12:50 PM
Don't give up, set up a paper bag with a small meal in it for him, hopefully he'll curl up to eat and then stay a while. Don't give up is the best advice I can think of though. Many people can tell you they've lost snakes and found them again, very few get lost permanantly. Also take some time to check the tank your snake was in and find ways to make it more escape proof for when you do find him again!

lynn
04-22-2002, 02:31 PM
I hope you find your snake soon, try what Mo said and put the bag along the edge of the wall apparently they go along the edge. Good luck.

nicky
04-22-2002, 05:14 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Elaphe_Mo
Don't give up[QUOTE]

like Elaphe_mo said don't give up!! Look at night Block of your doorsif theres cracks in the walls block does to set traps bring his gide box out of his cage and but it by a warm sopot and check there at night aly out food but some of his bedding and(yes I know it's messy spread it out on a warm area of the floor and put firmilar things from his cage down and check during night and day
good luck your corn will remain in my prayers.

bunnie800
04-23-2002, 12:48 PM
:D Thanks for all the suggestions and hope! :D
I found my snake! As soon as I got home from work, I noticed the mouse I had put out was gone (eaten) and I saw a tiny flash of red/orange move from behind the window blinds! I was so happy that he was there! I've secured the tank lid well!

kellum
04-23-2002, 12:52 PM
Ya see! congrats!

Elaphe_Mo
04-23-2002, 01:36 PM
I'm glad your escapee is safely home!

lynn
04-23-2002, 04:29 PM
Good new's pleased you got your snake back.