PDA

View Full Version : No poo?

No poo?

waldo
10-24-2006, 09:45 PM
I've feed my 13" corn 3 pinkies since I've had him and I haven't seen any poo yet. I suppose he could be going uder the aspen and I'm not seeing any but I look every few days. So how often do babies poo? should I be worried at all?

Derek54
10-24-2006, 10:10 PM
well i got mine october 7th, he pooped on the 9th and next was the 23rd... 2 weeks apart, and ive fed him twice.(since its only been a short time this may not be very accurate.)

Have you tried cleaning out your entire viv? maybe he was burrowed when he pooped.

waldo
10-24-2006, 10:16 PM
I've only had mine for 2 weeks, maybe he will leave me a present tomorrow:)
I have checked the whole viv, turning over all the aspen.
He was starved at the store I got him from so I thought maybe it's just taking his system a little longer to get going.

gwb8568
10-24-2006, 10:24 PM
i asked the same thing when i first started and now can't find the thread link. but what i was told was to look under/around the bedding and especially in the corners and edges of the enclosure/tank since that is where they usually deposit. also, being so young it is very hard to see or notice as most gets absorbed into the aspen. should be nothing to worry about. :)

Neyals
10-25-2006, 11:38 AM
yeah mine is doing this too, i have fed it about 6 times and have only seen two poos.

Kotone
10-25-2006, 10:55 PM
I was just going to post a similar question, good thing i found this thread first.

Yeah i'm getting the same thing. I thought they would poo after each meal, but mine ate 2.5 days ago and no poo...lol. I could be missing it, but it seems like she might still have a little lump in her belly. I haven't held her yet so i'm not sure-- she's been curled up which makes it hard to tell.